Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    It is. When kara releases i need to focus on that or lose my spot in the group. On the same day Farming sim 17 is released. So guess i will be groupless.
    Why do you NEED to? You don't need to do anything. It is a Mythic dungeon and I'm pretty sure it does not have a keystone variation. Find a pug group for it. It drops 855 gear as well hardly making it anywhere near required to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why do you NEED to? You don't need to do anything. It is a Mythic dungeon and I'm pretty sure it does not have a keystone variation. Find a pug group for it. It drops 855 gear as well hardly making it anywhere near required to do.
    I think if anything most people will do it once then never go back as its gear is kind of low when most have done Mythic + or raids.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    It is. When kara releases i need to focus on that or lose my spot in the group. On the same day Farming sim 17 is released. So guess i will be groupless.
    What does this even mean??

It is a Mythic dungeon and I'm pretty sure it does not have a keystone variation. Find a pug group for it. It drops 855 gear as well hardly making it anywhere near required to do.
    Wouldn't it be better if it was released a few weeks later (to give breathing room to the other dungeons) and it DID have its own specific keystone, though?

What about Trial of Valor? Does it have a mythic difficulty (or LFR for that matter)? And what about the Stormheim storyline, which was supposed to culminate there? I was sort of hoping for Genn and Sylvanas to give us some quests for it that would conclude the story with Helya, since we are killing (defeating?) her there, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if it was released a few weeks later (to give breathing room to the other dungeons) and it DID have its own specific keystone, though?

What about Trial of Valor? Does it have a mythic difficulty (or LFR for that matter)? And what about the Stormheim storyline, which was supposed to culminate there? I was sort of hoping for Genn and Sylvanas to give us some quests for it that would conclude the story with Helya, since we are killing (defeating?) her there, but I haven't heard anything about it.
    Honestly no. They said they wanted content out faster. Here it is. Now people are complaining I find it hilarious. Trial of Valor is a filler raid nothing more despite it having better gear it does not have all variations of gear so people will still be farming Nightmare for missing pieces. As for Karazhan it is one dungeon. It has been 1 and a half months that is breathing room enough to add 1 more dungeon. Also it's a design intent it does not due to it being a long ass dungeon and having a very non linear layout compared to the Legion ones.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-15 at 04:06 PM.

7.1 doesn't make current content irrelevant so I personally don't feel it's too early. It merely complements current content with catch-up dungeon, and tacks on more bosses to kill each week.

Honestly no. They said they wanted content out faster. Here it is. Now people are complaining I find it hilarious. Trial of Valor is a filler raid nothing more despite it having better gear it does not have all variations of gear so people will still be farming Nightmare for missing pieces. As for Karazhan it is one dungeon. It has been 1 and a half months that is breathing room enough to add 1 more dungeon. Also it's a design intent it does not due to it being a long ass dungeon and having a very non linear layout compared to the Legion ones.
    Who is "they"? Don't you think it's extremely silly to lump all players together as having the same opinion? Is it shocking to you, and many others around here who find it equally hilarious, that WoW, an MMO with a very wide-spread audience, has many players, with various, sometimes opposite preferences, who make their voice heard when things don't work out their way?

I mean, a hardcore player who only raids and rushes all content will never get enough even if they release one raid each month; a casual with limited time who wants to get artifact skins from both PvE and PvP on a couple of alts is going to have very serious concerns that they won't be able to achieve their goals. It's hard to imagine how dense someone has to be to not understand that.

But this is not even that. This a valid concern for everyone judging by what we saw in MoP: needless frontloading of content followed up by an abnormally long drought at the end. It's not that people complain there are content patches, it's great that there are, but Blizzard could have easily drawn out the current patch for a few more weeks without issues.

I mean, if they don't have enough content to keep up the pace, this would have shortened the drought at the end. And if they will be able to keep up the pace, I feel I might not be able to keep up, which makes a big chunk of the extra content worthless to me.

Deleted
    Nope and 7.1 contrent will be finished within 1 week since all you have is easy katazhan dungeon and 1 smaller raid. Yes mythic dungeons are actualy easy so dont even think this content will last very long.

Who is "they"? Don't you think it's extremely silly to lump all players together as having the same opinion? Is it shocking to you, and many others around here who find it equally hilarious, that WoW, an MMO with a very wide-spread audience, has many players, with various, sometimes opposite preferences, who make their voice heard when things don't work out their way?

I mean, a hardcore player who only raids and rushes all content will never get enough even if they release one raid each month; a casual with limited time who wants to get artifact skins from both PvE and PvP on a couple of alts is going to have very serious concerns that they won't be able to achieve their goals. It's hard to imagine how dense someone has to be to not understand that.

But this is not even that. This a valid concern for everyone judging by what we saw in MoP: needless frontloading of content followed up by an abnormally long drought at the end. It's not that people complain there are content patches, it's great that there are, but Blizzard could have easily drawn out the current patch for a few more weeks without issues.

I mean, if they don't have enough content to keep up the pace, this would have shortened the drought at the end. And if they will be able to keep up the pace, I feel I might not be able to keep up, which makes a big chunk of the extra content worthless to me.
    I said they as in the devs.

I said they as in the devs.
    So why is it hilarious that people are complaining about it?

Although I wouldn't even call it "complaining" as much as "expressing (justified) concerns".

isnot too early, 7.1 will come october 25, but the raid will come 2 weeks after, in the day at least 100 guilds in my realm or more than 80% will have killed shavius in heroic

I wish content was released even sooner. I loved the vanilla style of progress, where new patch doesn't mean old raids are useless.

Deleted
    Will we still be able to get curve and cutting edge from emerald nightmare when 7.1 hits?

Although I wouldn't even call it "complaining" as much as "expressing (justified) concerns".
    Because people complained when there was no content. Now there is content people complain. It's just amusing to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furaiowy View Post
    Will we still be able to get curve and cutting edge from emerald nightmare when 7.1 hits?
    Yes Curve doesn't go until the next raid tier.

Justified concerns? Because wanting WOD 2.0 again sounds so much fun bro... its a 5 man dungeon and some systems changes that should have been at release. plus a weekly quest line... and now ur crying its too much content...

I'm sorry some people play this game and want to enjoy more content... I'm lieing were not sorry...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    It's just a fucking dungeon and two raid bosses after the easiest entry raid ever so no certainly not.
    nax 2.0 was 10x easier, you could do it in full leveling blues, the reason EN was cleared so fast was it was rather easy, and people started with gear way higher, most people entered normal EN allready in 850 gear, and most mythic raiders entered mythic raiding with 860-870 ilvl
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It does feel like it, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    7.1 is not BRF(WoD)/Nighthold though.

7.1 is a 5 man dungeon, and a 3 boss raid a few weeks later. (similar to the PvP boss stuff we had in WotLK for example)
    no its not similar to a one shot pvp boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    your friend is an idiot
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

It looks like a panic move.

My guess is that many players didn't renew after their first 30 days run out and Blizz is trying to rope them back in.
    (I was expecting the drastic drop off to begin on the 60d timecards mark but who knows)