Fury stat weights

Can anyone confirm that these stat weights from IV are roughly accurate to follow for BIS?

Haste: 1.01
    Strength: 1
    Mastery: 0.90
    Critical Strike: 0.87
    Versatility: 0.87

Stat weights change with every piece of gear you equip.

I meant is haste really as good as a point of STR? They are weights for a reason guy... they do fluctuate.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, haste is good for Fury. The age of Main stats being double the worth of secondary stats is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    I meant is haste really as good as a point of STR? They are weights for a reason guy... they do fluctuate.
    Don't kill yourself trying to get haste, but it's good as it just helps squeeze an extra execute into enraged. Also for BIS, it's based on BIS and shifts based on your gear.
    Check them again after an upgrade and go from there.

Deleted
    Yes, Haste is better than a point of STR up to a certain point. Infact, depending on your gear, almost everything is:

Haste: 1.28
    Mastery: 1.16
    Vers: 1.08
    Str: 1.00
    Crit: 0.93

Those are my current weights.

TL;DR: Use Sims to determine weighting.
    Last edited by mmoc5f8a4344e9; 2016-10-20 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    Yes, haste is good for Fury. The age of Main stats being double the worth of secondary stats is long gone.
    This is precisely what I was pretty much confused on... 1 point of STR almost all through WOD was worth way more than 1 point of a secondary stat. I didn't know this changed so drastically.

I was wondering why that Arcanocrystal was so good.