Thread: Mythic+

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    No, I'm serious. Fire mages can not stop their aoe from happening
    This is really lol in EoA, no matter how much you clear before the hydra boss there will always be burning seagulls/crabs joining the fight, always XD

400+K average as 867 with Arms or Fury? What talents?

I personally do roughly 310-330 K in M+ with ilvl 862 (including Ayala's) equipped, obviously since this is in pugs it varies a lot between comp, dung and level.

Deleted
    I think the biggest problem is that there are so many bad fury warriors running around with high item levels but bad stats. since 855 i've been beating every fury i encountered in pug raids (i only do pugs) even though they had 10 ilvls on top of me, but apparently had barely any haste.

In M+ i can compete with basically any other class, especially on lower tiers, since everything dies so fast and you put out huge bursts every 50 seconds (of course this doesn't apply if someone has the far superior gear AND knows how to play well, but that's nothing new)

Quote Originally Posted by Valdie View Post
    400+K average as 867 with Arms or Fury? What talents?

I personally do roughly 310-330 K in M+ with ilvl 862 (including Ayala's) equipped, obviously since this is in pugs it varies a lot between comp, dung and level.
    same as for ST dps. + 2nd wind and shockwave
    The main thing, is none stop using your BC+ avatars, even separated. You should easily do on bosses 350+ without a single CD, if you can come on boss with Ava+BC, should end 420-500 , depends on difficult
    Last edited by Dellux; 2016-10-21 at 05:19 AM.

Allright, I'm officially convinced to try Dauntless M+, thanks for the tips!