10+ Year Old Account

Continuation from my last thread....

Don't know why it was locked, suggestion forum implies we can have a dialogue about suggestion right?

But anyways, the answers given in that thread on,y raised more concerns.
    You guys choose to have a wide loophole for topics instead of just a fully detailed list, that comes off as pretty biased thing. Nerds are good at finding loopholes and it's safe to assume everyone on this site is somewhat of a nerd and knows how to just get under those loopholes.

Keeping things vague only makes a rift that slowly opens over time guys, I know it's gonna be a pain but maaaaaaaybe actually take the time to make the list, that way both sides, mods and forum goers are slightly equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    and this one is gonna be locked too. you were given an answer not sure why you reopened it. they said it was because they don't want trolls exploiting loopholes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

You're not allowed to have long discussions with mods about rules. That's one of their hidden rules.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Don't know why it was locked
    Because it was answered by the moderators.

We don't have utterly strict guidelines because we need the flexibility to make decisions based on context and posting history, AND to prevent trolls from using that very strict list as a way to skirt in under the line.

In general, the following topics tend to be forbidden:

1 - Sexuality
    2 - Gender
    3 - Race
    4 - Religion
    5 - Conspiracy theories
    6 - Medical help
    7 - Sexually explicit material
    8 - Illegal actions (both in World of Warcraft and in the real world)

Along with anything else that we feel falls under any of these rules, based on the context of the post. If you're ever unsure, just ask us in a PM and we'll let you know.