Insanity at start of the fight

Hello guys,

just a quick question - how can some priests pop void form right at the start of the fight? For example in this log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...false%24194249

Thank you very much

Grim

That's not the start of the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

am i missing something? they popped voidform 11 sec into the fight and power infusion before that, nothing really out of the ordinary

Well, almost at the start, can you explain to me, how can he use it that early? Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    left over shadowy stuff from the trash

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Well, almost at the start, can you explain to me, how can he use it that early? Thank you
    sure. what he's doing is popping the crafted neck and power infusion before getting into voidform which gets him to 100 insanity faster than normal

I was in a heroic dungeon with an Spriest not long ago. He/she was popping voidform before boss fights (out of combat) getting to ~35 stacks (still out of combat) and then once the boss was pulled popped voidform again immediately. There are definitely some shenanigans going on.

PS. Spriest was still just out-DPSed by a slightly less geared fire mage.

You can start with 30 insanity on pull, precast MB, and insantly use crafted neck. 11 seconds into the fight isn't even fast in that scenario.

Does the piniata toy works in raids?

Deleted
    Could you explain on how you can start a fight with 30 insanity? Or do you just mean left over insanity from trash?

The moment you enter combat with a raid boss your insanity is reduced to 25.
    If you were to pull with mindblast, the insanity gain is not lost.
    The class specific crafted neck adds 30? insanity on use.

If you have full insanity you can also use void eruption 5 sec pre pull then open with mind > void bolt. It's pretty annoying how if you want to go for top rankings you kinda have to start with full insanity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    Does the piniata toy works in raids?
    I know that the trapped chest (Warden reputation) works, when you manage to get critters one times in 10 with a toy having a 15min CD. I don't think piniata works but if you really want to there is always the neutral trash before the spider.