Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I like how they put "hidden" shit through the game, dont care if toys or flavor trash, it's pretty funny because it is like playing war3 and finding hidden items or hydralisk in the forest.

Also drak'thul is a big cit from tft maiev campaign.

Btw if i recall correctly there is in every class hall a map of broken isle with "X" on each region, basically any raid from EN to ToS BUT there is a X on highmountain that i dont get what could be.

That's 7.1 isn't it? We are currently looking for 7.0?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    That's 7.1 isn't it? We are currently looking for 7.0?
    No its ingame right now, and has been since Legion launched or so people are saying. It's seemingly very hard to kill.

7+ Year Old Account

Asmongold has video on this hidden boss

Bombs always spawn now, and the diffuse magic trick has been fixed too

7+ Year Old Account
    Too diffuse of a comment for me to worry about, personally.
    Allarise - lfgdating.com.
    In it for the mount hunting.

One of the Fire Mages hidden appearances is in Moonguard (Suramar) killing trash mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    I like how they put "hidden" shit through the game, dont care if toys or flavor trash, it's pretty funny because it is like playing war3 and finding hidden items or hydralisk in the forest.

Also drak'thul is a big cit from tft maiev campaign.

Btw if i recall correctly there is in every class hall a map of broken isle with "X" on each region, basically any raid from EN to ToS BUT there is a X on highmountain that i dont get what could be.
    Don't get your hopes up. The mission table in Warlords garrisons had a map of Draenor that included Farahlon, and we all know how that awful decision turned out.

Ok seem that the track is finished...
    Anyway, have you noticed that logicaly, around Cenarius place in Valshara, we have an underground river ? just following the water and you'll see that water disapers and come back some miles away.

Has anyone notice that the map for the Tel'andu Barrow Den in Dreamgrove is alot bigger than you're allowed to explore

Also on one of the walls inside the Barrow, there is a glowing Fang symbol on the wall.

Can't post screenshots cause I just made this account
    Last edited by primerib; 2016-10-21 at 01:23 AM.