Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tweets: @Jemmy Nightfall "I remember you. ...in the mountains. .." @Fizzl_CTR "..ocean..water..opposite of water...electricity...something that uses electricity...*gasp*...it's in the computer!"
    @Muffinus replied to these tweets: @Fizzl_CTR @JemmyNightfall closer than you think

and later: "I TOLD THAT OTHER GUY HE WAS CLOSE AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME *eats one of 3 kinds of @kcmasterpiece BBQ sauce*"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But why the reference to Westworld?

The serie is about cowboys in a dream created world...
    But there are no cowboys in broken isles so that leaves us with the dream.

LoL maybe it has nothing to do with it and he just said it out of nowhere xD lol
    I mean.... you know he could have LITERALLY been watching the show considering it was on last night and not been alluding... jesus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But why the reference to Westworld?

The serie is about cowboys in a dream created world...
    But there are no cowboys in broken isles so that leaves us with the dream.

LoL maybe it has nothing to do with it and he just said it out of nowhere xD lol
    Hm. I mean, Westworld could point us towards the US. McDonalds comes from the US.... Burgers man, something about burgers.. Wait. Big Mac has 3 slices of bread, could it.. 3 slices? Could it be, that Half Life 3 is hidden inside of WoW?

Imo muffinus was deflecting his own hint all along.Soon after the initial post he replied to a poster with wowhead mad. Which was a hint. I went into wowhead and looked for mad, and there were a lot of results but this one old post from back on march was particularly interesting. It´s about n´zoth being somewhere beneath vash´jir, and the city of Ny´alotha. Needless to say ill be doing some digging there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthronian View Post
    Tweets: @Jemmy Nightfall "I remember you. ...in the mountains. .." @Fizzl_CTR "..ocean..water..opposite of water...electricity...something that uses electricity...*gasp*...it's in the computer!"
    @Muffinus replied to these tweets: @Fizzl_CTR @JemmyNightfall closer than you think

and later: "I TOLD THAT OTHER GUY HE WAS CLOSE AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME *eats one of 3 kinds of @kcmasterpiece BBQ sauce*"
    So basically stormheim and electricity. I'm thinking it's somewhere near that world quest I avoid. There's also Thorim's Peak in Stormheim.

We've also yet to figure out how to release "The Grey One" from his petrification in Neltharion's Vault. Since it obviously doesn't have anything to do with the Prot artifact as was once thought, people kinda stopped looking at it. But there are spells that were datamined that seem to point directly at releasing him somehow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Hm. I mean, Westworld could point us towards the US. McDonalds comes from the US.... Burgers man, something about burgers.. Wait. Big Mac has 3 slices of bread, could it.. 3 slices? Could it be, that Half Life 3 is hidden inside of WoW?
    Or maybe Westworld....Westfall....Defias Brotherhood...Deadmines...Vanessa Vancleef.
    Have Vanessa Vancleef as your bodyguard to open that box at Dalaran as a rogue.

Confirmed

Sights at ocean maybe a riddle for Oceanus Cove

Sights... Watchers...

Isle is related directly with ocean, and is an opposite thing

Isle of the Watchers

Ocean .... sky... the sky has stars...

Starcraft 3 confirmed

Has anyone tried landing somehow or getting on top of that big tree in Val'sharah? From Highmountain u can kinda see a flat point meaning their might be something there where u can land on and venture around. I believe the best way to get on top is from Hunter's lodge or whatever its called and glide over but im not a hunter. Also that spot in Azsuna near Oceanus Cove where a wedding is being held is also interesting. There is a cave near by with another npc that might have something to do with the wedding but i cant get an event to trigger. Idk but i think the big tree is the answer its in the sky its near the ocean
    "I am the beginning of the end...the shadow which blots out the sun...the bell which tolls your doom... For this moment ALONE was I made. Look upon your death, mortals, and despair!"- Ultraxion
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%adno/simple

"I remember you... in the mountains." Isn't that what Thorim says in Ulduar? That's got plenty of electricity around as well, might have something more to do with Ulduar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

There isn't anything of importance left to find... Like someone said Muffinus has trolled before and just annoyingly spews false breadcrumbs to catalyze "Community Engagement" like y'all are doing now.

There are "professional" data miners that go through every single game file. There are no more "secrets" in WoW. Ever. Get over it.

Under Isle of the Watchers there are Ocean Guardians, and some murlocs rushing them.
    Inside their place there`s a broken ship with gold on floor

Or something that includes grapples. Maybe the Stormheim exploration using the grapples isn't finished

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    There isn't anything of importance left to find... Like someone said Muffinus has trolled before and just annoyingly spews false breadcrumbs to catalyze "Community Engagement" like y'all are doing now.

There are "professional" data miners that go through every single game file. There are no more "secrets" in WoW. Ever. Get over it.
    Yeah, Kosumoth and the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph were datamined. The "make followers follow you" thing from WoD that was found in Pandaria was datamined as well.

???

Quote Originally Posted by Solseka View Post
    Has anyone tried landing somehow or getting on top of that big tree in Val'sharah? From Highmountain u can kinda see a flat point meaning their might be something there where u can land on and venture around. I believe the best way to get on top is from Hunter's lodge or whatever its called and glide over but im not a hunter...
    Done, jumping from Highmountain, the highest spot, with glader, emerald winds and my own wings (as DH). As you land on the top of the tree (that's empty) you're ported. The tree is included in the druid hall, nothing there.

Has anyone even found out if this secret is available to everyone or if it's class specific? This could be something as trivial as a warrior summoning Thorim near a grave and reuniting him with Sif. Or some memorial dedicated to Metzens retirement somewhere on Broken Isles.

My best bet atm is that it's just this toy http://www.wowhead.com/item=129055/shoe-shine-kit

There might still be other hidden things though.

My best bet atm is that it's just this toy http://www.wowhead.com/item=129055/shoe-shine-kit

There might still be other hidden things though.
    I think it's the toy too tbh. Which players might be disappointed about since most of the hidden stuff is much more epic, but hey, it's something

I imagine it'd be solved by now but I have a feeling not many have tried since it requires waiting for the box and it's gonna be some minor cosmetic effect

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    he replied to a poster with wowhead mad.
    Hmm, there's an Elite NPC named Vargus the Mad, added in Legion, location unknown, no other info listed. Preview shows him as a tree ancient.. anyone ever run across him?