Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone try Skaggldrynk?

Thats a possibility indeed...will have to scour valsharah for this lil fella

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    There isn't anything of importance left to find... Like someone said Muffinus has trolled before and just annoyingly spews false breadcrumbs to catalyze "Community Engagement" like y'all are doing now.

There are "professional" data miners that go through every single game file. There are no more "secrets" in WoW. Ever. Get over it.
    The big dude with spawns in the eue of ashara if certain orbs are activated wasn't datamined, i mean mob itself was datamined but how to spawn him wasn't so idea of there being secrets is nothing new, itsn ot like we have entire specs that still dont know how to get their secret artifact appereance *couch* frost dk *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthronian View Post
    Do we know any NPC's that sighs wistfully at the ocean?
    There is a npc in the ocean where another island was originally.

Deleted
    BTw regarding the giant in the cave, when i placed the boomkin statue near him he turned into a boomkin and started standing up, not sure if it helps anybody

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KonradGM View Post
    BTw regarding the giant in the cave, when i placed the boomkin statue near him he turned into a boomkin and started standing up, not sure if it helps anybody
    Nice one! Although i start to feel like we will have to either find an npc to help him, or a some kind of magical item to teleport him. :/

Edit: Has anyone tried to use The Schools of Arcane Magic - Mastery in the new Dalaran? I dont have game time at this moment (maybe when 7.1 launches) so i cant try it myself.
    Last edited by mmoc4d6289cf07; 2016-10-17 at 07:55 PM.

hint: shrink then go in the cave by golk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Well there is a cave in the far northeast corner of Stormheim above the Kosumoth orb area. It's empty though. Seems like odd placement but would't be the first time. There was also another toothless shark with spears hanging out east in Highmountain in a crevice. Couldn't find any hidden caves nearby though.

It is taking me 10 minutes to type this post on this trash website. Freezing every 30 seconds due to adds in two different browsers. This is why I never post on this site anymore.
    *activates gul'dan voice*

get adblock
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by mainrak View Post
    Nice one! Although i start to feel like we will have to either find an npc to help him, or a some kind of magical item to teleport him. :/

Edit: Has anyone tried to use The Schools of Arcane Magic - Mastery in the new Dalaran? I dont have game time at this moment (maybe when 7.1 launches) so i cant try it myself.
    Yeah it brings you to a new version that has nothing in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    hint: shrink then go in the cave by golk
    Not sure if troll, but i used every single toy i had inside, even the troll head shrinker, but i didnt enter while being shrinked.

Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    Yeah it brings you to a new version that has nothing in it.
    Well thats out of the way :/

I don't know about Golk, but in the Hunters class hall there is an NPC up on the mountain called Ogdrul the Seeker. When you click on him you read the text:

<Something terrible has befallen this lone wanderer.>
    <If there was some way to free him he would surely be grateful.>

He appears to have a bow strapped to his back that continuously sprouts little flowers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I don't know about Golk, but in the Hunters class hall there is an NPC up on the mountain called Ogdrul the Seeker. When you click on him you read the text:

<Something terrible has befallen this lone wanderer.>
    <If there was some way to free him he would surely be grateful.>

He appears to have a bow strapped to his back that continuously sprouts little flowers.
    I'm not sure Muffinus would be talking about this since only the hunters can talk to him.

I'm not sure Muffinus would be talking about this since only the hunters can talk to him.
    Sure, you're probably right. Unless it's a larger scope secret that required cooperation among all of the classes--but most likely it's just a pet/toy thing as speculated. :P

Anyone hit Golk with a goblin shrink ray yet?

"Its not in the ocean, the ocean is just a good thing to sigh wistfully at, you can stop looking in the ocean."
    Im not fooled, Im checking the ocean.

Stares into the ocean....... what the fuck is that bro? holy fucking shit bro its a fucking baby whale bro. omg what the fuck is that bro? we seeing some shit we aint never seen kid.

Why not? Did he specifically say the secrets would be available to everyone? There's already so much class-specific stuff in this expansion, why not sprinkle some extra tidbits among 'em too? I doubt it'll be anything highly desirable like a mount, but even just some simple flavor things can still count as secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by KonradGM View Post
    BTw regarding the giant in the cave, when i placed the moonkin statue near him he turned into a boomkin and started standing up, not sure if it helps anybody
    Confirmed ! The Moonfeather Statue interacts with the guy.
    Next, it's to try that + a priest to "extract" him from the cave.

here the screenshoots : imgur.com/a/datZd
    Last edited by Ajababee; 2016-10-17 at 10:45 PM.

He is still standing up, even after zoning out and back again. Hmmmm.....

He's also been sitting on some staff or something, no way to interact with it atm though.

EDIT: While posting this he decided to sit down again....

EDIT 2: The "Staff" he is sitting on is the same as the 4 brazier's you can see illumnating the cave. Weird placement though, but maybe he just likes sitting on it?
    Last edited by Darkthronian; 2016-10-18 at 01:01 AM.

He is still standing up, even after zoning out and back again. Hmmmm.....

He's also been sitting on some staff or something, no way to interact with it atm though.

EDIT: While posting this he decided to sit down again....

EDIT 2: The "Staff" he is sitting on is the same as the 4 brazier's you can see illumnating the cave. Weird placement though, but maybe he just likes sitting on it?
    I got an idea, when he's standing try lighting the brazier with the item from Dalaran , short time limit on it though. Maybe when he sits again it will startle him and he will break the chains. Then use something to shrink him

Edit: also I think there is a secret with the whole "steamy romance: got milk" thing and here is why:
    1: there is a treasure during the event in high mountain where you walk in on them, a shiny silver necklace is left. It's a vendor item sold for 1c I think just like the rune you need to start the kosumoth event
    2: the name is in white and not grey implying it has some use and not simply vendor trash.
    3: A giant jug of milk drops near the Ettins, could be related to it

Will check it out when I get home but I think it is a secret waiting to be found
    Last edited by Pandaofsorrow; 2016-10-18 at 02:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I did. The room got a small update and no way out.