Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    I did. The room got a small update and no way out.
    You can open the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I don't know about Golk, but in the Hunters class hall there is an NPC up on the mountain called Ogdrul the Seeker. When you click on him you read the text:

<Something terrible has befallen this lone wanderer.>
    <If there was some way to free him he would surely be grateful.>

He appears to have a bow strapped to his back that continuously sprouts little flowers.
    That would most likely be the unreleased skin for MM hunter which you can see on wowhead which looks like the hunter bow you get from the vanilla hunter bow quest. You had to get dragon sinew and stuff, I never got around to doing it since i started in BC :c
    Speaking of, maybewe should be looking at that old quest in case it's related?

Deleted
    Some have found 3 kraken in the ocean (highmoutain, stormheim, suramar) with 4800k hp that does not attack you when you attack them

What about Thorims Peak in Stormheim? Did someone use the valajar morph toy there yet?

There is lightning and mountain is the opposite of ocean. Would also fit the "I remember you" quote.

Lol, I found a Jinyu building on the bottom of the ocean to the right of the broken isles, sadly there wasn't anything in in, except a few starfish
    http://imgur.com/R1SWUmP
    Edit: Seems someone else already posted this before me a few pages back *sighs*
    Last edited by Crossless; 2016-10-18 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthronian View Post
    Do we know any NPC's that sighs wistfully at the ocean?
    Nat Pagle probably does somewhere...

OK about Stormheim hypothesis, nobody noticed the recent tweet of Muffinus :
    "I loved last years happy goat so much. HES SO HAPPY."
    What's the link with Stormheim ? Stormheim Peaks, specially around the lightning spots are full of... goats !
    I definitively turn my researchs to that area.
    Last edited by Ajababee; 2016-10-18 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajababee View Post
    OK about Stormheim hypothesis, nobody noticed the recent twit of Muffinus :

What's the link with Stormheim ? Stormheim Peaks, specially around the lightning spots are full of... goats !
    i think that was meaning the art content blizzard just launched, and the winner last year was a happy goat mount?

Deleted
    In Aszuna (19.16 , 20.21) is a Murloc (Elite) isle with a very large Murloc on. Does anyone know about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajababee View Post
    OK about Stormheim hypothesis, nobody noticed the recent tweet of Muffinus :

there was someone mentioning a goat a couple of pages back ...

Deleted
    Has anyone considered some connection to Nashal the Watcher regarding the latest hints (mountains, electricity)?

When you go to the top of the statue there is a hidden way out of his head and you can walk around outside. There is also a lightning that regularly strikes the tip of his axe (electricity) and he is basically made of a mountain.

The purpose of the hidden exit is still undiscovered, so maybe it has something to do with him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMeadow View Post

That doesn't specifically says that there aren't any "extra" zones in the Dream, but there is one other thought here:

So either that very area we are in after we defeat Xavius, "the heart of the Dream" is a special place created by the Titans or it's a projection of some Azeroth's area? And maybe we can do something with the Remnant of the Void?
    After you defeat Xavius and follow the spirit of Ysera in the cave, there is a very suspicious flower in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysaki View Post
    After you defeat Xavius and follow the spirit of Ysera in the cave, there is a very suspicious flower in.
    Shadow priests can interact with it. Just a bit of lore about the dream and the void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eico View Post
    Shadow priests can interact with it. Just a bit of lore about the dream and the void.
    Thank you for the information! =)

You can shrink Golk with baby spice btw, allthough he was small there wasnt an event for me.
    I havent done the aszuna quests on my hunter yet though so maybe someone else can try?

edit: NVM has been tried.
    Last edited by kwekee; 2016-10-18 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arancor View Post
    Has anyone considered some connection to Nashal the Watcher regarding the latest hints (mountains, electricity)?

When you go to the top of the statue there is a hidden way out of his head and you can walk around outside. There is also a lightning that regularly strikes the tip of his axe (electricity) and he is basically made of a mountain.

The purpose of the hidden exit is still undiscovered, so maybe it has something to do with him?
    Let's check that with spectral vision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    You can open the door.
    Odd I'm actually sitting in the room right now on Stormrage and I can't click the door.
    There is no way out of here but hearth lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking about Storm Dragons and during my research I've noticed there are some spells and items with "Quest Defeat the Gatekeeper" string contained within their names, but I can't find any quest related to them.. also there is a spell "Storm Dragon's Heart" and quests "Hidden Treasure Chest" and "Show Hidden Treasure Chest", no idea, if these are used somewhere..

Just throwing random ideas, but who knows, it might help. It's really hard to find something when we don't know what we are searching for. Even Kosumoth was found only as a "side-product" of searching for Long-Forgotten Hippogryph.

Btw both Golk and Nashal are really good ideas, Golk desires to return to the sea and Nashal is "staring" in the ocean
    Last edited by Spiren; 2016-10-19 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    wow a hidden boss in gnomergan, so random!