Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    really? it took an entire news segment to tell 'mericans that?

god they are dumb... of course it is as it contains information still classified as secret, top secret, and for eyes only..

Infracted - Nation Bashing
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-10-17 at 12:30 AM.

Its pretty odd that in the last hour, wikileaks has disseminated 3 encryption keys over twitter.

pre-commitment 1: John Kerry 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

pre-commitment 2: Ecuador
    eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

pre-commitment 3: UK FCO f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

At this point, it is nothing but speculation as to why this is being done. I suppose some people in this thread may be happy if at this point Assange has been 'suicided'
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah..haha.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, it'll be illegal to read them if Hillary becomes President.

Because you know she'll want to establish the Ministry of Thought and all.

Trump might be bleh, but he at least loves the United States. Hillary is out for Hillary and Hillary alone.

Then again, who reads wikileaks these days?
    I mean they might just as well rename it to Russia.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

Only the corporate media is approved for deciding what information you are allowed to consume. If you are attempting to 'inform' yourself, then you are guilty of colluding with the enemies of our great democracy. Conform now, or you are buying yourself a one way ticket to behind the chemical sheds.
    quick i hear the black fema attack copters coming venant! flee now!
    because our government is totally gonna start building camps to stick people in.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-17 at 12:06 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Hear that goyim? Stop trying to inform yourselves over what we the government does. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Wait until our the media outlets filter it and decide what you should or shouldn't know.

Shalom.

Is there a moderator who isn't left-leaning? Or is it just a big echo chamber/circle-jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Is there a moderator who isn't left-leaning? Or is it just a big echo chamber/circle-jerk?
    waaah they don't agree with me so i am going to assume their political leaning and make angry statements about it!!!!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Press credentials are a good first place to look. So a NYT Reporter with a press ID is probably in all likelihood "press" while a random bullshit blogger on the internet usually is not.
    Who hands out press credentials or decides who gets or does not get said credentials?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Are you still surprised when it comes to MMO-Champions mods? I mean Endus still exists.
    This is probably against the rules but Im gonna risk it by saying that if you think hes biased, it would really help if as many people as possible would try to "trigger" such biased mods without breaking the rules and if they step out of line reporting them to Darsithis. As far as I can tell, the people in charge of this site are still largely unbiased so it would help to sort them out.

Deleted
    You'll also get infracted or banned for disagreeing and it gets called 'trolling'.
    Happens not only for political views or in the off-topic, don't you worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Hear that goyim? Stop trying to inform yourselves over what we the government does. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Wait until our the media outlets filter it and decide what you should or shouldn't know.

Shalom.
    the media outlets never have and do not work for the people. they are privately owned entities made to make money off printing and disseminating the news. it is merely a coincidence that their interests happen to have coincided with each other.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    XD XD
    The left everybody. This is the degree of rebuttal their entitlement culture has fostered.
    As opposed to the Right -- Where we can make up anything we want and when people call us out for lying we play the victim card.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    waaah they don't agree with me so i am going to assume their political leaning and make angry statements about it!!!!
    I was honestly asking because I only see mods come down on one side of any given issue, and it's always the left side. It's more academic than whining. But hey, keep beating that strawman, champ.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Then again, who reads wikileaks these days?
    I mean they might just as well rename it to Russia.com.
    Do not trust those evil ruskie devils, to do so is heresy!

THE PRESIDENT PROTECTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit discussing moderation. If you have issues, bring it up with a global instead of derailing the conversation

10+ Year Old Account
    I was honestly asking because I only see mods come down on one side of any given issue, and it's always the left side. It's more academic than whining. But hey, keep beating that strawman, champ.
    that's because the right rarely raises any actual valid points. a lot of it is intellectually disproven arguments from articles written by discredited scientists or from theories that can neither be proven nor disproven yet are paraded around as fact. in fact a lot of what they do could be constructed as obstructing discussion by using numerous logical fallacies.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He was making a factual statement. That media are allowed to possess these types of documents, as it is protected under the First Amendment, while non-media people are not.

He inferred nothing beyond that. Stop lying.
    You literally just proved his point. Downloading it on your PC is possession.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    that's because the right rarely raises any actual valid points. a lot of it is intellectually disproven arguments from articles written by discredited scientists or from theories that can neither be proven nor disproven yet are paraded around as fact. in fact a lot of what they do could be constructed as obstructing discussion by using numerous logical fallacies.
    I know that's the current narrative for anyone who believes or thinks anything different than what the left thinks. Ah well, what's the point, more fun to just watch stuff burn at this point.

It's only a matter of time until Endus/Darsithis/Edge close the thread because of differing ideas anyway, might as well have fun with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You literally just proved his point. Downloading it on your PC is possession.
    except the media is usually exempt from this. otherwise it wouldn't be a democracy and would instead be a totalitarian state if the government could silence the media whenever it felt like it.

- - - Updated - - -

I know that's the current narrative for anyone who believes or thinks anything different than what the left thinks. Ah well, what's the point, more fun to just watch stuff burn at this point.

It's only a matter of time until Endus/Darsithis/Edge close the thread because of differing ideas anyway, might as well have fun with it.
    so your saying those discredited papers are speaking the truth and that their peers that have proven the papers to be as such are lying?i'm confused.