Deleted

Assasination trinket advice needed

I have a six feather fan and a mark of dagrul which titanforged to 880, but now i have just got a 840 spiked counterweight i am now unsure of which i should be using and which is best im assuming that fan and weight are better than the mark of dagrul ?

psure both of those are garbage an 850 darkmoon card will outperform both

so just use the feather fan and get a darkmoon card

Deleted
    which darkmoon card?

Quote Originally Posted by Rezlor View Post
    which darkmoon card?
    the mana cost one
    which one do you think?

darkmoon card: dominion

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    the mana cost one
    which one do you think?

darkmoon card: dominion
    Wait, I've seen 2 dominion cards. Someone actually has a deck?

J/k but they aren't around on our server.

I like Six Feather Fan and Hunger of the Pack for two pretty easily farmable trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    I like Six Feather Fan and Hunger of the Pack for two pretty easily farmable trinkets.
    How is SFF easily farmable? O_o

why no horn of valor or failure countermisure?

Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    How is SFF easily farmable? O_o
    Because the 100k it took me to buy one didn't really take too long at all when I just grinded it out. Its very well worth it when you are guaranteed to get one for around that amount if not a bit less. 100k isn't really that much gold now.

Because the 100k it took me to buy one didn't really take too long at all when I just grinded it out. Its very well worth it when you are guaranteed to get one for around that amount if not a bit less. 100k isn't really that much gold now.
    It is after trying to afford consumables for the past 2 months.

Deleted
    845 Hunger of the Pack, 860 Arcanocrystal, 855 Bloodthirsty Instinct, 850 agi + crit. What do you think would be best, currently using Arcanocrystal and Bloodthirsty, Simcraft puts most combinations pretty equal.

I also noticed on the google doc that Hunger of the Pack is really high whereas the agi + crit stat stick is a lot lower even when it says assuming all are 860, why is Hunger that much higher? The equip effect doesn't add any dps?

Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    It is after trying to afford consumables for the past 2 months.
    I'm not disagreeing. I just think it is well worth the time if you are serious about really gearing yourself out.

On another note: I just got an 880 Memento of Angerboda. Incredible drop.

Deleted
    I'm not disagreeing. I just think it is well worth the time if you are serious about really gearing yourself out.

On another note: I just got an 880 Memento of Angerboda. Incredible drop.
    Dayum gurl, I've did like 20 M+ of MoS and only saw it once when friend rogue came and he couldn't trade it (was 860).