I know I know FR is the end all and anger management and deadly calm or you're bad. Well I'm a bad so I'm always fooling around trying different stuff and I've been working on this for awhile finally think I am on to something nice. The build is.

Overpower (or dauntless)
Double time or shockwave situationally
Bounding stride
Mortal combo
Titanic might
Ravager

The opener pre-pot>charge+avatar>CSmash>Ravager>BC+mortal strike>Warbreaker>mortal strike>mortal strike or overpower or slam.

The wait for BC priorities CSmash> Overpower>=Mortal strike> slam.

When BC is close to coming off cool down <6 sec save CS and 1 charge MS for your burst which should always be (CS>Ravager>BC+mortal strike>Warbreaker>mortal strike>mortal strike or overpower or slam)

Delay the first avatar cool down for the 2 min in burst which is the same as the opener Potion+avatar+CSmash>Ravager>BC+mortal strike>Warbreaker>mortal strike>mortal strike or overpower or slam. Delay potion to execute phase if you will but I believe in pushing the bosses down to execute faster by throwing everything at them asap.

Repeat sustained and burst phases until execute range when your burst changes to potion(if you saved it) avatar if it's up CSmash>Ravager>BC+execute>Warbreaker>execute>execute overpower is still worth using during the execute phase if you talent for it due to its low rage cost and high crit chance but not during BC.

Any aoe it changes to avatar+charge>cleave> Warbreaker>Ravager>BC+whirlwind>cleave>whirlwind>whirlwind to infinity cleaves tossed in.

The build still suffers from target swaps if you don't get a tactician proc however if you do and know their is a swap coming if doesn't hurt as bad to hold on to it for the swap with titanic might.

You'll also note I use Warbreaker during the burst this is to buff the second mortal strike (yes it buffs MS and execute same as CSmash) it also hits harder than CSmash for me atm but I don't have the 25% boost to CSmash yet and after I get it they may swap places.

Swap Ravager for anger management if the boss is consistently moving or if it's more to style.

It's a fun build that should be competitive especially in mythics and mythic+ with a lot of aoe.

Stats just my gut feeling untested or sim'd but str=mastery>>>>>crit = versatility> haste for this particular build. But as its untested take with a grain of salt.

Precise strikes > execute crit = tactician relics I believe also just a gut feeling untested.

Also along with sharing the build I have questions. I know the tiny oozling in a jar trinket is off the gcd and I can throw it in the burst windows without effecting anything else I have one and have tested this. My questions are on the windscar whetstone. 1. Is it off the gcd? And 2. If so can you continue attacking while it's doing damage? If so windscar whetstone may be very strong for this as its cool down lines up for the opener and the 2min in burst. I haven't gotten one so I was wondering.