Thread: Practicing StM?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Practicing StM?

Is there a better way to practice your StM than the PvP training dummy, and waiting 10 minutes?

Currently I'm having trouble getting past 80 stacks, I think mostly because I'm uncomfortable with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woxbox View Post
    Is there a better way to practice your StM than the PvP training dummy, and waiting 10 minutes?

Currently I'm having trouble getting past 80 stacks, I think mostly because I'm uncomfortable with it.
    Run LFR a lot.

If you queue an arena skirmish then afk out after hitting someone your cooldowns will reset.
    I recommend finishing the skirmish since they only last like 20 seconds past first combat and then you won't be screwing someone over, though.

doing a skirm will reset the CD. thankfully as a spriest in 2s you will get tunneled down in around 10 seconds so it's mainly just waiting out the preparation phase

Deleted
    25% crit, 35% haste

Vform -> MB -> MF -> Vbolt -> Vtorrent -> Vbolt -> Disperison -> Vbolt -> normal rotation up to 55ish stacks when you can Vtorrent again.

Now you continue with normal rotation but add SWD over MF whenever you dip low. Up to 80ish.

At 80 PI.

At 100ish disperse again.

Then comes 3rd Vtorrent soon after.

Then you die, horribly.

Proving Ground reset CDs. Thats how us DKs did the Unholy hidden skin part, where we had to spam our Artifact trait.

Just reset it after every pull by simply talking to the panda.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately I'm on 31% haste and 19% crit. I just feel like such a burden to mythic groups, I wanted to work on my rotation before I went back in.

Queue LFR for the first boss of EN, kill it, then drop group (you won't get deserter since a boss was killed) and queue again. Practice on that boss as much as you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Woxbox View Post
    Unfortunately I'm on 31% haste and 19% crit. I just feel like such a burden to mythic groups, I wanted to work on my rotation before I went back in.
    If you are talking about dungeons, just don't use S2M. Bosses die too fast unless you are doing +10 or higher for S2M to be worth it.

PVP dummy, Proving grounds to reset CDs, and Drums of Fury (pop around 75-80 stacks) that greatly helps boost you to over 100 second duration.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!