Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Frost DK Hidden Artifact Appearance: Amal'Thazad

Theory debunked, the hunt is over.

And so my fellow knights the hunt ends, with a blue post from Blizzard themselves: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=1#post-12

For those who want a resumed version of it, the runes are tied to a world boss that hasn't been spawned yet. That could mean it drops directly from it, it drops something that leads us to it (example: quest starting item), it reacts to our artifact, something is triggered upon its death and so on.

If you ask me, at the start of the hunt I would've been disappointed for it to end this way, but after being through so much frustration, I'm glad to see that Blizzard decided to answer our questions.

Guess we'll be waiting for now, but don't rest just yet, when the next World Boss spawns, its time to kill.
    Last edited by MrBern; 2016-11-02 at 12:14 AM. Reason: End of the Hunt

blue imps : felskorn pilferer
    top of stormheim talk to vethir to get there
    used for a world quest where you have to kill 9 of those imps and 8 felskorn vrykul
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    interesting, the blade does look quite demonic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    interesting, the blade does look quite demonic
    Indeed, and let's not forget that the first color of the HAA we get is green just like fel, the runes are written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, this made me think Amal'Thazad knew it but now I think that if his research concerns our runes, what if he himself is trying to translate them? The Legion has consumed thousands of worlds and races, what if the language is of an ancient race that is now extinct? The only ones to have the runes would be the Legion, regardless if they can translate it or not, and their corruption would explain the fel green.
    Last edited by MrBern; 2016-10-18 at 01:30 AM.

The runes on the wrathguards armor also matches the style and type of runes on all DK things.

It seems to me that "runes" are not exclusive to the runecarvers in Stormheim, like the Futhark theory might suggest. Isn't there a quest for demon hunters to collect runes from demons in Azsuna?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vess View Post
    It seems to me that "runes" are not exclusive to the runecarvers in Stormheim, like the Futhark theory might suggest. Isn't there a quest for demon hunters to collect runes from demons in Azsuna?
    I don't know about the quest in Azsuna, but I agree with you. People have mosty stuck to the Futhark theory, not saying its not solid, because it is, I'm saying that people are thinking too inside the box around the theory, in these sort of theories we should be as outside of the box as possible. That's why I posted this theory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBern View Post
    I don't know about the quest in Azsuna, but I agree with you. People have mosty stuck to the Futhark theory, not saying its not solid, because it is, I'm saying that people are thinking too inside the box around the theory, in these sort of theories we should be as outside of the box as possible. That's why I posted this theory.
    the reason why everyone is hung up on runes is because the item that grants us the HAA is called runes of darkening

7+ Year Old Account
    peggleftw Yes I know, I didn't mean that we shouldn't search for runes, I mean that we shouldn't stick to only vrykul runes. Demons and others have their own runes, we should search with them too.

Deleted
    peggleftw Yes I know, I didn't mean that we shouldn't search for runes, I mean that we shouldn't stick to only vrykul runes. Demons and others have their own runes, we should search with them too.
    oh i see sorry!

demon runes seem like a strong lead due to the demonic look of the skin

for the wrathguard : [Scrute-courroux Soccothrates] in arcatraz - BC, he has the exact same skin, maybe controling him ? kill it withh sindra breath ? i try once to kill him with the breath, nothing happened, maybe a loot on him ? but its not on broken isle so i doubt.. but maybe this time you have to go elsewhere for the three mob ? and the eye, there was one like this in HFC no ? ;p

7+ Year Old Account
    peggleftw Its ok, just tell me if you find anything

Deleted
    peggleftw Its ok, just tell me if you find anything
    sorry but im only AK1 on my DK as i only just hit 110 2 days ago, so any searching i do will likely be a waste of time because i think all other HAAs apart from demon hunter are gated behind AK level

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    sorry but im only AK1 on my DK as i only just hit 110 2 days ago, so any searching i do will likely be a waste of time because i think all other HAAs apart from demon hunter are gated behind AK level
    Oh well thanks anyway

There are dark runes you can click on just SW of Illidari Stand, but it didn't seem like they did anything. Also could see/click them on my druid.

I believe Durumu shares the same skin as the eye

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triji View Post
    I believe Durumu shares the same skin as the eye
    You just gave me an idea, now quick question, are there any known "imp bosses"?

Deleted
    You just gave me an idea, now quick question, are there any known "imp bosses"?
    i dont think so.

Deleted
    With the Observer, I wonder if it could be something you have to find in the Durumu fight by revealing it with one of the beams.

Imps could be the world boss Ana-Mouz. She's an Imp Mother and it says she summons "Lesser Minions" which are presumably imps. Doesn't show their model on the Adventure Guide, but the imps could be a clue to her.