Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pretty simple reason:

O'Keefe has cried Wolf too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    not rape-rape.
    Yea that would be Bill Clinton. Him and Hillary definitely have the moral high ground

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    Yea that would be Bill Clinton. Him and Hillary definitely have the moral high ground
    If we're going with unfounded accusations, then;

1> Bill's not running for President, and
    2> Trump would, by the same measure, be a child rapist. Among a wide range of other forms of fraud and larceny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Oh, the part where is contracted by someone who is contracted by the DNC, and like five levels removed from that, because he doesn't even work for the consulting group be is contracted with? What a smoking gun!
    I am sorry that you need to exaggerate to somehow "make a point" - but first off, it would only be 3 levels and he states, emphatically:

"We are contracted directly to the DNC and campagin both"

"I am contracted to him, but I answer to the head of special events for the DNC and the head of the special events and political for the campaign".

There are reasons these entities are set up this way because it is against campaign laws to DIRECTLY send your thugs out intimidate your opposition's voters. (huh, imagine that?) The sad thing is that the Chicago "protest" - which they ADMIT to causing - was blamed on Bernie's supporters when it was these fucking THUGS doing it.

And, yet again, the part neither you nor O'Keefe have any justification for is claiming that the DNC or the campaign approved these tactics.
    /facepalm
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-10-18 at 09:13 PM.

You people seem to still be confused...Bill Clinton is not the one running for President.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I am sorry that you need to exaggerate to somehow "make a point" - but first off, it would only be 3 levels and he states, emphatically:

"I am contracted to him, but I answer to the head of special events for the DNC and the head of the special events and political for the campaign".

There are reasons these entities are set up this way because it is against campaign laws to DIRECTLY send your thugs out intimidate your opposition's voters. (huh, imagine that?) The sad thing is that the Chicago "protest" - which they ADMIT to causing - was blamed on Bernie's supporters when it was these fucking THUGS doing it.
    Those words simply don't imply the relationship you're trying to claim is there.

"Contracted to" is a completely different relationship from "run by" or "acting on the orders of".

/facepalm
    Nothing in that video indicates anyone is being sent to intimidate people while voting. Nothing being advocated is illegal, at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Except for the girl who is suing Trump because him and his convicted rapist / sex trafficker friend raped her when she was 13, and the fact that his ex wife said he raped her, sure.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Those words simply don't imply the relationship you're trying to claim is there.

"Contracted to" is a completely different relationship from "run by" or "acting on the orders of".
    LOL - they sure as fuck ABSOLUTELY IMPLY the relationship. Regardless: "but I answer to the head of special events for the DNC and the head of the special events and political for the campaign". Enough said. Spin it any way you want, I really couldn't care.

Spin it any way you want.....
    Another great moment courtesy of Ransath.

LOL - they sure as fuck ABSOLUTELY IMPLY the relationship. Regardless: "but I answer to the head of special events for the DNC and the head of the special events and political for the campaign". Enough said. Spin it any way you want, I really couldn't care.
    You do understand that "answer to" doesn't mean "Clear everything I do through beforehand, including this tactic of taking advantage of how mentally unstable and violent trump supporters are"
    -ynnady

I almost wonder what you folks would do if I came out for Trump.
    I'd become a Scientologist or maybe move to Tibet.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no "spin". Those words don't mean what you're claiming they do. It just means that if he behaved in a way they didn't approve of, they could fire him. That's it.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3934

We are calling through allied groups to get some folks out front of the RNC before 9 a.m. There will be a separate action in front of the NRSC at 11:30 with the message being "Don't Let Republicans Trump the Supreme Court" - mostly being handled by woodhouse / groups that have been engaged on SCOTUS push

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You do understand that "answer to" doesn't mean "Clear everything I do through beforehand, including this tactic of taking advantage of how mentally unstable and violent trump supporters are"
    Tell you what - you and Endus can go on being willfully ignorant and obtuse about this, I really could not care less. You have your opinion, I have mine. There is not a fucking thing that either of you can say to me, or that I can say to you, that is going to change our minds.

The fantastic thing is that, even if everything on that video is true (Which is doubtful), O'keefe has fucked his credibility so hard that no one that matters will listen to him anymore.

"Man who releases fraudulent videos releases another fraudulent video regarding voter fraud."

Tell you what - you and Endus can go on being willfully ignorant and obtuse about this, I really could not care less. You have your opinion, I have mine. There is not a fucking thing that either of you can say to me, or that I can say to you, that is going to change our minds.
    Well, you could present evidence that something illegal was done here at the behest of the DNC. That would certainly be a big deal that I would care about. Instead, we have that a guy contracted by a consulting agency talked about doing some unpalatable, but not even remotely illegal, things.

Meanwhile, your preferred presidential candidate is a repulsive sexual predator that watched 15 year old girls dress themselves.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    The bitter irony of signing on to a machine to promote collectivist politics -- when the chips are down, you, individually, will not matter a lick. So that is two so far sacrificed or falling on sword to protect the cause; this scandal will probably require at least a couple more though.

I'm not sure why these people find putting conspiracy theory music in their videos is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm not sure why these people find putting conspiracy theory music in their videos is a good idea.
    Because it works. Look at how they eat this shit up.
    -ynnady