Thread: Titanic Power

Titanic Power

so do we need all 3 points into each trait to unlock it or will 1 point in each trait be enough? i currently dont have any points in Bloodcraze and Uncontrolled Rage so if i was to add 1 point in each could i then unlock Titanic Power?

You need every point in every trait to unlock Titanic Power.

If you're referring to the "Unlock every trait" goal (Too lazy to check), then it has an x/34 counter. There are 34 trait levels before you unlock "everything". That includes all 3/3 ranks. It doesn't require the post-filled ranks.

ughh all that just for a 5% increase Warriors are so cucked this expac especially fury... Hopefully after 7.1's Band Aid Buff we get reworked soon after

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adouken View Post
    ughh all that just for a 5% increase Warriors are so cucked this expac especially fury... Hopefully after 7.1's Band Aid Buff we get reworked soon after
    You do know that it stacks up to 20 right? It's like this for all DPS specs. It's a dump stat, but 100% at max is not bad, its basically double damage. Will take a while to fill out though.

Or you could work on an offspec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasdukar View Post
    You do know that it stacks up to 20 right? It's like this for all DPS specs. It's a dump stat, but 100% at max is not bad, its basically double damage. Will take a while to fill out though.

Or you could work on an offspec.
    First point is 5% every point after that is 0.5% to a total of 15%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBull300 View Post
    First point is 5% every point after that is 0.5% to a total of 15%
    Really? That seems lame. But then again 100% did seem a little over the top.

Oh well. So much for Blizz wanting AP to be an expansion long interesting journey. It basically stops being relevant after 1 point in Titanic power then. You'll spend it because you get it regardless but it's negligible at best.