Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Vanilla servers leak?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYA7...ature=youtu.be

Don't know who he is but he seems genuinely excited/

Troll? Don't know why a Dev would leak that to a rando.

Click bait. Don't give the guy attention, that's what he wants. The next couple of weeks leading up to Blizzcon there's going to be a metric ass-ton of this kind of shit.

Looking into this dude's history...gotta call bullshit.

Personally I want these kinds of servers to be a thing.

But I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems to be one of your standard "leak" videos that pop up around this time. "I know someone and they said X." He COULD be telling the truth but it will only be a couple weeks until we know for sure.

That being said the murloc battle pet choice this year does seem to hint toward classic legacy servers. Usually the murloc is themed around the Blizzcon, Murkalot for Reaper of Souls, Murkidan for Legion, Grommloc for Wod, Grunty for SC2, Murkablo for D3. With diablo's 20th anniversary coming up I was expecting a diablo themed murloc, but if they are announcing legacy servers, then the horde/alliance themed ones from this year do make a lot of sense!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldon View Post
    This seems to be one of your standard "leak" videos that pop up around this time. "I know someone and they said X." He COULD be telling the truth but it will only be a couple weeks until we know for sure.

That being said the murloc battle pet choice this year does seem to hint toward classic legacy servers. Usually the murloc is themed around the Blizzcon, Murkalot for Reaper of Souls, Murkidan for Legion, Grommloc for Wod, Grunty for SC2, Murkablo for D3. With diablo's 20th anniversary coming up I was expecting a diablo themed murloc, but if they are announcing legacy servers, then the horde/alliance themed ones from this year do make a lot of sense!
    Eek you have me believing. The salty tears on this forum will be like a tsunami if they announce legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldon View Post
    the horde/alliance themed ones from this year do make a lot of sense!
    They don't typically do Blizzcon on years where an expansion releases for WoW. in 2012 they cancelled it even. What is more likely here, these murlocs were intended as some kind of prestige reward but they made them for Blizzcon instead when they realized it was going forward. It could even be argued more to a point that them being Faction themed points to literally nothing being announced at all.

Reading more into this stuff, people seem to be 50/50 about this guy being credible. One side says he's toxic and very obnoxious, the other side says he has never told a lie like this before and his toxic behaviour shouldn't be taken into consideration for credibility.

I'm just amused for what I have read so far about this guy.

Nonetheless, yay if it's true, too bad if it isn't.

Hoping for a fake - why go backwards when you can go forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post

Why do that when you can learn how to moonwalk.

They said they were thinking of adding Pristine servers, wouldn't that be more likely? Seeing as they said they'd never do Classic servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Reading more into this stuff, people seem to be 50/50 about this guy being credible. One side says he's toxic and very obnoxious, the other side says he has never told a lie like this before and his toxic behaviour shouldn't be taken into consideration for credibility.
    ...wait, are we talking about US elections? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    why have one direction when you can have many.

hopefully it'll happen. i won't play on one seriously, but every time i need a good walk through some memories, i'll gladly login and quest for a bit.

there is no actual proof. He just wants more views. Give him a dislike already and lock his post.

It's official. Legacy servers are coming.

Deleted
    I'll tell you a secret:
    Mike Morhaime will have Metzen come back dressed as thrall and personally execute the nost team with a replica doomhammer. Then say "YOU THINK YOU DID. BUT YOU DON'T".

Believe me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazzy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYA7...ature=youtu.be

Don't know who he is but he seems genuinely excited/

Troll? Don't know why a Dev would leak that to a rando.
    Should be in the vanilla megathread at the very least, nothing about this deserves its own thread, not to mention I'm calling bullshit on this.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Should be in the vanilla megathread at the very least, nothing about this deserves its own thread, not to mention I'm calling bullshit on this.
    Fair enough. If you call BS on this then it must be so. Close the thread everyone. Seranthor is calling BS on this one. The other 15 posts were not enough. But now Seranthor has spoken, it is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Hope that will never happend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Fair enough. If you call BS on this then it must be so. Close the thread everyone. Seranthor is calling BS on this one. The other 15 posts were not enough. But now Seranthor has spoken, it is true.
    So you are coming after me because I dont believe this horseshit? Give me a reason to believe it.. No, seriously, give me a reason. Then tell me why this deserves its own thread.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.