15+ Year Old Account

Universal translator

Can anyone explain to me why after all these years no one has attempted to translate horde > alliance or vice versa?
    Are the words randomized or no one bothered?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe each letter is scored so a word is worth x number of points (let's say 10), and then a word of equal length is shown with regards to that score.

Example (random):

Hello - the H is 2, E is 1, L is 2 and O is 3 so that word scores 10. The alliance see a 10 scored word 5 letters long, so they see LIGNU

Scams - the S is 2, the C is 3, the A is 1 and the M is 2, so the word scores 10. The alliance see a 10 scored word 5 letters long, so they see LIGNU again.

Because of the way the system works, there are far too many words that give the same result. So whilst Hello will always show as LIGNU, LIGNU does not always mean the word Hello was spoken.

TL:DR - not every word has an individual translation done by Blizzard, it is algorithmically randmoised, so you can't converse/translate.

With the introduction of dh and their ability to talk crossfaction, there could be done something similar.

Deleted
    I seem to remember that during Vanilla, someone cracked the code, and made it possible to communicate between alliance and horde. But then the system was changed, making it impossible to decode.

But it might be me just dreaming of this.