[Mistweaver] Dancing Mists spreading

I was doing Il'gynoth tonight and noticed that the Mistweaver artifact talent Dancing mists was actually allowing renewing mist to spread multiple times (on the same 10% chance per spread).

At first I thought I was seeing things then one time it managed to spread to five people instead of one at the same time.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...9&end=10604031

As you can see at about 57 seconds in five people received the buff at the same time without it fading on anyone else.
    I had cast it on one of the mages and it spread to 2 other mages a paladin and the priest.

Perhaps it always had a chance to spread extra times past the first (I've never read anything about it), or something changed.

in any case that was pretty lucky if you assume it happens about 1/10000 times.

Thats really cool. Do you know If the mist that gets spread procs our mastery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fanaman View Post
    Thats really cool. Do you know If the mist that gets spread procs our mastery?
    They do not, mastery only procs on the first target you cast it on

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea I noticed this sometimes too. The 10% chance proc, also has a 10% chance.

2 mists from 1 = 10% chance
    3 mists from 1 = 1% chance

First time I noticed it was in a 5man, used TFT for 3 mists, and the whole group had a mist (got 2 double procs)

I managed to get around 12-15 rem on a 20man raid for like 10s, man that makes the hps JUICY