Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    enhance legendaries are weak to make up for the fact that the class is retardedly overpowered
    So because we are stronger (far from op) our legendaries should suck?

Ya, that makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    So because we are stronger (far from op) our legendaries should suck?

Ya, that makes sense...
    we're not even top of the logs for the past two weeks it's been dominated by other classes. If it's a straight up tank and spank we perform adequately but when mobs start dashing around or there are mechanics that make us lose up time range classes start to pull ahead and let's not even get into s2m that shit is retarded and should never have left designs creativity white board in the first place.

Remember the logs based on t19 gear and all other bis?

Those are the real numbers the problem is nobody has that gear. We're going to see the enhancement shaman fall behind when people start getting night hold gear. Not to mention the legendaries the other classes have blow ours out of the water and as more classes get their legendaries you are going to see enhancement fall into the middle of the pack in the same position as paladin for single target damage.

People think oh we're fine or enhance shamans are op but these people haven't even looked at how fucking stupid our 4p is. Look at fights like nythrenda, ursorc or dragons. We barely fucking lava lash and that's what our 4p is based on. So fucking pointless. The legendary we had that made lava lash not a dps loss got nerfed so we're going to end up in a not great state come end game.

I just wish there was a legendary that allowed us to not have to stop and rebuff if we're on a good stormbringer string because that, is an absolute piss off or our 4p addresses that problem.
    Last edited by ehxy; 2016-10-23 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noremis View Post
    Then, I think we are in better situation here.
    If your BiS legendary is only 6% diference from the worst one, its ok, and not big deal not getting BiS one.
    The point isn't getting upset for receiving a specific legendary. The point is exactly the difference between them, just with another point of view.

Ring is our BIS because it's an item with constant 6% buff for any scenario (not sure if buffs multiply or sum), not to mention the socket. Meanwhile, other legendaries, which should excel on their specific scenarios, don't even achieve these 6%. Examples: Belt for cleave, Wrist for single, Chest if you don't have constant 3 targets to get buffed. Of course it depends on the non-legendary gear you have, but I'd risk to say Wrist is worse for single than shield Neck or CC Ring because of slot.

I don't think our legendaries aren't useful, they all are, but I think specific ones should perform better than a general, all-scenario one. They do need some work.

Nevermind what I said about the legendary boots, they were nerfed to match the tooltip

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Nevermind what I said about the legendary boots, they were nerfed to match the tooltip
    Sad. Seems to confirm Enhance legendaries are intended to be weak.
    I just don't think we'll get far behind others with high-end gear because of the good effects from Mastery and Haste, but if they mess with it, gg

Fun part is that for general case (excluding the very specific scenarios where each of our legendaries is good) it's possible that our 2nd bis is Prydaz or Sephuz (because of socket) or Legs (because of bis stats). Nice tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesco View Post
    Sad. Seems to confirm Enhance legendaries are intended to be weak.
    I just don't think we'll get far behind others with high-end gear because of the good effects from Mastery and Haste, but if they mess with it, gg

Fun part is that for general case (excluding the very specific scenarios where each of our legendaries is good) it's possible that our 2nd bis is Prydaz or Sephuz (because of socket) or Legs (because of bis stats). Nice tuning.
    Sephuz is worse than my ilvl 865/870 rings due to poor itemization. The sockets don't make them anywhere close to BiS.