Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I feel like I should leave work early, because I don't want to be sober through this debate and I don't want to drink at work before needing to drive home -_-
    Already ahead of you. Thursday can go fuck itself.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I would have picked up alcohol in advance(I did) and just started strong.
    I'm going to take 1.5hrs of PTO just to head to the bar and figure out what the best drinking game is going be for this one. I mean, I want to get drunk but I don't want to die, either.

Deleted
    Still waiting for the "My opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted" line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing I have two frozen pizzas at home. I'll also buy a bottle of cola in a store. Too bad popcorn isn't to my taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Every time trump photobombs Hillary probably won't work for you then, that's my game though.
    I'm thinking maybe every time trump brings up ISIS or emails when the question has nothing to do with ISIS or emails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Deleted
    You talking about Trump addressing recordings of him from the past?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs

Trump might get a few points ahead in the polls if he doesn't fuck up tonight. Unfortunately, Trump's entire campaign has been one massive fuckup because he can't stop acting like a complete buffoon, so I'll have the popcorn ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Do you have a PlayStation VR yet? I've been shooting at crazy clowns, and scaring my friends with Shark Drive!...
    sadly no. VR does not work well with me. ALso I have an Xbone.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    sadly no. VR does not work well with me. ALso I have an Xbone.
    This acronym pisses me off to no end, it's short literally two letters. *rage* *rage* *rage*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Ahh... well there are rumors that MS will make either HTC or Oculus work on its new XBox pro(or S whatever) upgrade.

VR is pretty cool... unless you get motion sickness easily, than it kind of sucks... thankfully I do not get motion sickness from VR... though there was one game that came close.
    I dont and it still makes me sick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I've never been more interested in U.S politics... Since well forever.

As a brit I have to say you don't half entertain me

I wonder what trump has saved for this debate
    same lol, usually their elections just annoy me, but this one has been pretty funny for an outsider. I seriously hope we never have a candidate as bad as these two... i'd even take Farage over those two. just waiting to see how Trump can make things worse for himself

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I cannot wait for Hillary to saber rattle about a war with the Russians, all the Liberals to become avid warhawks and obviously all of them to go enlist to fight Putin. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably going to watch a livestream.

I fully expect Trump to gleefully through manure around, though, given his campaign is mortally wounded and this is his last hurrah to try and stem the bleeding.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2016-10-19 at 10:46 PM.

Deleted
    where can this be watched live in the UK?

Deleted
    Try

thanks, i thought it started in 10mins, but apparently another hour i hate time zones!
    finally thought i may be able to watch one, but they are on way too late to watch here

10+ Year Old Account
    CHHHIIINNNAAAAAA is YYYUUUUGGGGEE

On a more serious note, Trunp will win according to many here until the next time something happens occurs then it will be "def won now" just like it was for the first 2 debates

Free advice for Trump:

In his closing argument say "Hillary, you lied to the American people about your emails, you are corrupt, you lied about Benghazi and HILLARY! (make sure to get her attention). <Trump smacks his podium then does his little hand gesture> You're FIRED!"

At this point that's about all that he can do. Remind people how fun it could be having a hollywood-turd unhinged nutbag in the oval office and make them forget about reality for awhile and maybe he can win.

What's the drinking game for this one guys?

Before you say 'donald trump sniffs', no thanks, I don't want to die
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    What's the drinking game for this one guys?

Before you say 'donald trump sniffs', no thanks, I don't want to die
    one shot for every time Trump answers a question by bringing up Iraq and ISIS.