Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    7% is not a big lead. That is well within margin of error (5%) and that lead will shrink in three weeks. Clinton needs to maintain a double digit lead heading into the final week.
    You are forgetting that the popular vote has no effect on the actual results. In the electoral vote - projections on which you can easily find in Google - Trump has already lost essentially, badly so.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7% is not a big lead. That is well within margin of error (5%) and that lead will shrink in three weeks. Clinton needs to maintain a double digit lead heading into the final week.
    This is a huge margin in comparison to previous presidential elections, especially and I mean ESPECIALLY when you look at the points spread in specific battleground states where electoral vote allocation matters most.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Have you looked at any of the electoral vote models lately? She leads Trump by 75+ votes and has Florida.
    Florida is very hard to gauge this early. Florida is going to be a wild card again like it was the 2000 election because of Gary Johnson and Jill Stein.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    You said "GOP's solid stance".

That's akin to saying anybody in the GOP agrees with the stance.

Your words not mine.
    ROFL, that's not what it means at all. Work on your reading comprehension, mate.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Syria is a wreck, because Putin is supporting Assad's regime - regime which is condemned by the whole civilized world; without that support, Syrian civil war might have ended already. Inside Russia, the economy is in a disarray, the system slowly shifts into the totalitarian part of the freedom spectrum, skilled workers are escaping the country en masse... Putin is one of the most disastrous presidents alive right now. Not quite to the level of Mugabe or Kim Jong Un, but still.
    No Syria is a wreck because mistakes were made that lead to this current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    The problem is the GOP has been caught time and time again attempting to stop US citizens from voting.
    Show it to me.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    Why would Hillary do a land war in Syria...?
    Because the corporate interests who pull her strings and the strings of the people who pay her, those string-pullers being namely the military industrial complex, but also investors, shareholders and all that horrible interconnected web of dark money, want a brand new shiny war without the stigma that the old ones have, and a land war so that new massive orders can be made for new military equipment - most of which will remain unused forever - and mainly so that the constant state of fear can be upheld. Iraq and Afghanistan are so fatigued by now, and the US can't exist anymore without an ongoing war, at least not when a status quo warhawk politician like Hillary is at the helm.

That's about the gist of it.

Hillary Clinton is doing the exact same thing.

Everybody with that level of wealth is doing the EXACT SAME THING.

That's the problem and they all know it.

That's why Wallace shut him down.

Neither Republican nor Democrat wants there to be any focus on the fact that one of the only things D & R agree on is that the rich people should be allowed to screw the rest out us out of paying their taxes.
    really?
    because 70 years of tax returns was released for the 2nd richest man in america and he never used it.

Putin didn't create any problems. He takes advantage of openings and incompetence by Western leaders.
    That's quite a fancy way of saying he hacked us.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

That is completely not true. Margin of error of 5% alone shows it is way too close for comfort. It should have been a double digit lead and it isn't. In three weeks that lead will shrink (always does when elections near).
    You can't use margin of error for a single poll and compare it to an aggregate. EVERY poll would have to be wrong outside of the margin of error for Trump to win. That is crazy unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Well to be fair she's winning what looks like all the swing states and looks to be taking Arizona which is a Republican stronghold. (Which can easily change I know)
    Arizona has a lot of hispanic votes this time around. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they made Arizona swing blue.

The major cities will more than likely already vote blue (as most large, educated population centers tend to do, including places like Dallas which is really surprising) so if the hispanic votes can swing a few of the rural counties, then Arizona will flip.

Thank you, Trump, for making America great again...

...by getting democrats back in charge!

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    ROFL, that's not what it means at all. Work on your reading comprehension, mate.
    If you want to correct yourself that's fine, I've never been big on holding people to things after they explain themselves better.

The important fact is that the anti-LGBT attitudes are dying off.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do they keep voting Dem while getting nothing from it?
    Why would anyone vote for right wing nutjobs in the GOP when their party platform and legislative agenda actively harms so many US citizens? Why would anyone vote for conservatives when they admit to openly courting racists, misogynists and homophobes?

These are simple questions you should be able to easily answer Zomberdude.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No Syria is a wreck because mistakes were made that lead to this current situation.
    No, that's the reason Syria got to a state of wreck. The reason the wreck hasn't been fixed yet is, by a major part, due to Russian involvement.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to correct yourself that's fine, I've never been big on holding people to things after they explain themselves better.

The important fact is that the anti-LGBT attitudes are dying off.
    No, I'm correcting you. You put words in my mouth, now apologize - or have the dignity to silently walk away.

I said GOP has a solid stance against gay marriage. It doesn't mean that every single GOP member or supporter is against gay marriage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Hillary is Republican Lite, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Thank you, Trump, for making America great again...

He grabbed the GOP right by the pussy, in response the GOP released a statement:

"To be fair, did you even see what we were wearing at the time??"
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Because Repubs would take them backwards.
    Pre-war Detroit was one of the best cities America had.

Detroit today is one giant 3rd world ghetto.

That's the impact of decades of unchallenged Democrat control.

I rest my case.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    And you are wrong. Again, if enough people vote third party, they are automatically on all the ballets in four years. That is kinda a big deal. not voting just says you dont care, which is a vote for the status quo.
    Lol thinking a 3rd party has a chance in This system. Voting anyone other then the two main parties is a waste. I wont vote for one of the two idiots I dont like.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Pre-war Detroit was one of the best cities America had.

Detroit today is one giant 3rd world ghetto.

That's the impact of decades of unchallenged Democrat control.

I rest my case.
    Alternatively, the world economy isn't what it was 60 years ago.