Page 65 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    How would they know if they did not watch it?
    Worded it a bit weird, wanted to know what funny shit Trumpy said this time.

You know the Trumpists are desperate when their only argument essentially boils down to:

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    It's a debate. Why are you looking for actions, and not words? I think you need to realign your expectations with reality.

Secondly, 8 more years of Obama isn't bad. And more than half of the country agrees with me. It seems like you're just following the lead of a few naysayers because you don't want to take agency for the state of your life. But more importantly the trajectory is positive. Obama started at a low point. Now the country is doing much better. '8 more years of Obama' would see continued improvement if trends hold, not stagnation.

Third, this perception that 'democrats just talk and do nothing' is another point of hilarity. Obama got a lot done during his terms, and he was facing a hostile congress for much of it. He didn't get everything done. But that's not the expectation, either.

- - - Updated - - -

That's part of it. The other part is that Clinton actually did a good job, unlike her second (and perhaps first) performances.
    I don't care about the debates at all. I want to see what they can do with their "Promises" after 1 gets elected. Like I should care as to what they tend to "Promise" us. I'll only care as to what they do, not from wording. Debates are stated to make us vote for the guy/gal, but do our votes fucking matter anymore? Pfft, fuck that. What if they said some of this shit out of their asses? I don't care for debates. I only care for their actions after they get elected.

I ask this, why should I, infact, why should you care for something that someone says during a debate, when they haven't started that shit yet? I mean, some of that could be half assed BS that went out of their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    He did at least keep his cool... For like 30 min.
    But yeah, he's got crushed.
    It really doesn't matter if he got crushed or got a draw, coming into this debate he is seriously behind on the election map and he needed to change the hand he is dealt, he didn't. He didn't reach out to college educated women, he didn't reach out to independents or minorities. He only reached out to his base and lets face it, his base is going to vote for him regardless of what he says and does, more so than Hillary but this election isn't going to be decided by the bases.

During the primaries there were 30 million democrat voters and 28.5 million republican voters, it's practically a wash. The decider will be independents and undecideds and those voters are mostly gravitating to Hillary. Florida is leaning democrat and there is no way to winning the whitehouse without it and Arizona and Nevada, which were redder than blood states are now battleground states, that isn't good. Those two states were taken by romney by 10-14 points in the last election.

The game didn't change in this debate and as it stands she has a huge lead over him. That debate didn't change that, he had to absolutely crush her and it didn't happen so it doesnt matter if he lost or drew. He didn't change the game and when the cards are dealt he will still have a losing hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    You know the Trumpists are desperate when their only argument essentially boils down to:

And who says i'm a trumpist. I'm not. However, I do say that both teams drawed. Mainly cause Idc about the debates. The things some people say could be infact bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "Ur fat" is hardly what I'd call a low blow. Tony's gotten so desperate that most of us just feel sorry for him. He posts personal information and then when someone uses it against him he whines to the mods about doxxing.
    Not sure how that's related but shrug. I rather like Tony because we agree on most issues and have a great deal in common. I was just chuckling at some trash talk, which by it's very nature need not be a valid argument. I'm going to look up doxxing though because I've never seen that word before.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Ya that's another perfect example of the same voter stupidity I was talking about.

Voters are either complete idiots or they are just accepting being treated like complete idiots by media ...probably a little of both.

Did you take a few minutes to read through that whole post I made though?

I mean holy shit, its as interesting as it is corrupt.

The things we don't know about how government works, right?
    My coworker is as Republican and conservative as it gets, he drinks from the fountain of Rush every day and his hobby is screaming about liberals and the fall of this country and even he said, "Hillary is the easiest Democrat in history to defeat and Donald isn't crushing her and that isn't a good sign." Both parties should of picked better candidates, Donald is just too wild and Hillary is just too shady.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    And who says i'm a trumpist. I'm not. However, I do say that both teams drawed. Mainly cause Idc about the debates. The things some people say could be infact bullshit.
    That's the other thing I can't stand, all the people who are all "well I don't like or support Trump, but ya know, emails....Clinton Foundation...Soros...Benghazi...inquiring minds want to know..." Who exactly do you think you're fooling here?

Saying he might refuse to accept the results of the election is probably the most dangerous thing that has ever been said during a political debate. The ramifications of that statement are potentially disastrous.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    It's late, but for some reason I'm going to try and walk you through this logical process.

Evidence is the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid. So in order to determine what facts apply we must first come up with the claim. Let's use "Hillary is corrupt." To be thorough, corruption is dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power. So, working within that definition we must determine from the available body of facts how Hillary has been dishonest or fraudulent while in power.

There are a bunch of examples to pick from, but I'll just use her email server for brevity's sake. Here is the link to my source;

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/the...intons-emails/

First bullet, first paragraph.

"The Clinton campaign previously had indicated that her personal emails were deleted before Clinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015. But the FBI said her emails were deleted “between March 25-31, 2015″ — three weeks after the subpoena. The campaign now says it only learned when the emails were deleted from the FBI report."

Further down.

"Clinton and her campaign pushed back at suggestions that the personal emails were deleted while she was under subpoena. In a July 7, 2015, interview, CNN’s Brianna Keilar asked Clinton “how you decided to delete 33,000 emails and how that deletion was executed.” Clinton did not answer the question, instead saying that “previous secretaries of state have said they did the same thing.” (That was not true, as we wrote at the time.)"

and

"The 31,830 personal emails that Keilar asked about were deleted “sometime between March 25-31, 2015,” according to the FBI. That was about three weeks after Clinton received a House subpoena on March 4, 2015."

It goes on and on and on.

So here we have a body of facts indicating Clinton was dishonest and fraudulent while in a position of power, making her corrupt. Not enough to charge and convict her according to an Obama run Justice department, but more than enough for an observer not wielding the force of law to make a judgement call.

Now I suppose you could rebut by saying my source is lying, or that Hillary was just mistaken, not lying when she said falsehoods. That may be, but if that is the case you are now the one making the claim, and the burden of proof is now on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, low blow ad hominem, but funny nonetheless.
    Yeah, good thing all 30,000 emails were recovered and are readable on the state department website...man those people at the FBI sure are wizardly!

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    The dixiecrats are dead, you keep on beating that horse though, mean while the racism the left has brought about in the black community is alive and well. Keep up the good work of spiting this country.
    I live in the South, I know better. But you keep beating that 'splitting up the country' rhetoric you heard on Rush, it's working so well at reinforcing your delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrtF View Post
    What matters is first...the legal definition and second...proving it to a legal standard.

The GOP keeps bringing up other cases and ignores the aggravating factors that don't apply to Clinton.

Clinton was careless....but she did nothing others, including Republicans, hadn't done and her conduct could not be proven grossly negliegent with the evidence available.
    Others have done far less than her and gotten severe criminal penalties. She shouldn't be running for president is she is this naive or reckless.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

That's the other thing I can't stand, all the people who are all "well I don't like or support Trump, but ya know, emails....Clinton Foundation...Soros...Benghazi...inquiring minds want to know..." Who exactly do you think you're fooling here?
    Near the end of the GW Bush administration there were all these ashamed republicans who tried to present themselves as independents but the only thing that they ever said was textbook republican policy because they didn't want anyone to think they were actually republicans.

My brother in law was textbook, he would say, "Oh I consider myself more of an Independent, There are things I like about both sides, you know like I am against Abortion and believe in the right to bear arms but I am also for lower taxes to build businesses, crushing unions, against gay marraige, larger military and smaller government and living according to my christian beliefs. You know, best of both sides."

Fortunately he is no longer my brother in law.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I don't care about the debates at all. I want to see what they can do with their "Promises" after 1 gets elected. Like I should care as to what they tend to "Promise" us. I'll only care as to what they do, not from wording. Debates are stated to make us vote for the guy/gal, but do our votes fucking matter anymore? Pfft, fuck that. What if they said some of this shit out of their asses? I don't care for debates. I only care for their actions after they get elected.

I ask this, why should I, infact, why should you care for something that someone says during a debate, when they haven't started that shit yet? I mean, some of that could be half assed BS that went out of their heads.
    If you don't care about debates, why are you in the debate thread? Seriously, I wouldn't have thought this was a difficult concept. Go back to the megathreads, man, you're just trolling here.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Yeah, good thing all 30,000 emails were recovered and are readable on the state department website...man those people at the FBI sure are wizardly!
    Shrug. I hardly pay attention to corruption and incompetence in Washington anymore because I've become numb to it, which I guess is what they count on. I've just become more insular and more concerned with me and mine, which is sad but inevitable in situations such as this.

Maybe someone can help me through this...

If people are mad that Hillary used an email account that could be hacked, then why is their plan of attack to vote in a person who actually begged Russia to...you know...hack those emails?

If people are mad that Hillary deleted personal emails, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who won't divulge his tax returns?

If people are mad that Hillary is corrupt, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who corrupted government officials to not be sued?

If people are mad that Hillary's husband enacted NAFTA, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who sells products made overseas?

If people are mad that Hillary's husband cheated, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a serial cheater whose been married 3 times and admits he doesn't respect women and brags about sexual assault?

I think the answer is clear.....racism, sexism, xenophobia "trump" all of that.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    If you don't care about debates, why are you in the debate thread? Seriously, I wouldn't have thought this was a difficult concept. Go back to the megathreads, man, you're just trolling here.
    Because, I love seeing all of the people here cry and argue about who's president of not. I love seeing everyone use info from the fucking past to determine which candidate is good, and which candidate isn't good. I mean, it's cute to see such things, right?

And please, don't call me an evil man for having a laugh at this shit, cause trust me, one of you guys are laughing for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Maybe someone can help me through this...

If people are mad that Hillary used an email account that could be hacked, then why is their plan of attack to vote in a person who actually begged Russia to...you know...hack those emails?

If people are mad that Hillary deleted personal emails, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who won't divulge his tax returns?

If people are mad that Hillary is corrupt, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who corrupted government officials to not be sued?

If people are mad that Hillary's husband enacted NAFTA, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a person who sells products made overseas?

If people are mad that Hillary's husband cheated, then why is their plan of attack to vote for a serial cheater whose been married 3 times and admits he doesn't respect women and brags about sexual assault?

I think the answer is clear.....racism, sexism, xenophobia "trump" all of that.
    The shilling is strong in you.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

I'm not fooling anyone. Actually, why do you care as to weather or not i'm voting for someone? I'm bot telling you guys who I am voting for, since if I did, then you'd start an even greater argument. And I just made popcorn. -___- I'm not going to accidently burn my popcorn on a presidential argument that's completely pointless.

I missed the debate yesterday, is there a site that will stream it?