Constant Lag on Xbox One

My connection looks fine, my connections in the battlenet Glass app thing are all looking good. I play OW on PC, it is fine. I play other Xbox games, I don't lag. When I play OW on Xbox, I get constant lagging and packet losses (indicated by the orange things on the top left of the screen, and very noticeable during play)

Does anyone else experience this? I'm on WiFi on both my Xbox and PC, one runs good and one doesn't. I have a 60/60 connection, and I'm with FiOS, if it matters. I was in a hotel last week (also on WiFi) and had a better gameplay experience than I do at home, which seems really strange.

If anyone has any ideas or reasons why this may be, or has seen this, please help me.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    My connection can be spotty (my side not theres) and I did notice lag during the first day of the patch, but for me its gone. However one of my teammates complained about lag yesterday and another one the day before. Seems to happen, but not to everyone at once. Its very weird.

I'm fairly sure mine began the day S2 began (if thats the patch you're talking about? - if not, yeh, its been that long) - also, I've done speed tests during these lagging situations on my pc, on the same network, and I'm getting normal high speeds/low ping. It's really frustrating. Going to try hardwiring tonight and see if it changes. Are your buddies on Wifi or wireless?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just use an ethernet cord. Maybe there's interference in your house?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    My friend is having the same issues just on PS4 atm, I think certain ISPs are being ddosed.

Unless this is constantly happening, then I have no idea.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    My friend is having the same issues just on PS4 atm, I think certain ISPs are being ddosed.

Unless this is constantly happening, then I have no idea.
    Yea, this too. I have those nights where my ISP is just acting crazy and I lag.

But since you said yours is constant I'm guessing its wifi interference. IMO just buy a 50ft ethernet cord and only plug it in while you play if you can't drill a hole in your wall.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

DynDNS was / is under attack, and therefore some services from various providers, might be unstable or not accesible.
    Fractal Design R5 |MSI Z87-G45 | i5 4690k @4.6Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 | MSI 980ti G6 |
    XFX 850W | WD Black 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD x 2 | Intel 180GB SSD | Rog Swift

I always seem to think it lags alot as well. :/