Master Assassin ILvl Question

Hey, new poster here. I have a question about assassination and in particular the the master assassin trait and relics. So I am currently ilvl 860 and I have the legendary boots(duskwalker's footpads). My current relic setup is 865,865,855 2x Serrated Edge and one Master Alchemist. So my main question is what ilvl is to low to switch to master assassin relics, I have 3 currently. 2 are ilvl 845 and one is 835. Was wondering if anyone had any idea if going with the lower relics for more vendetta is better than just higher ilvl relics. I would sim them because I do use simcraft but I am unsure on how to do that with relics since once you put a new one in the old ones get deleted. If anyone has any help or tips on my situation I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by tieftre66 View Post
    Hey, new poster here. I have a question about assassination and in particular the the master assassin trait and relics. So I am currently ilvl 860 and I have the legendary boots(duskwalker's footpads). My current relic setup is 865,865,855 2x Serrated Edge and one Master Alchemist. So my main question is what ilvl is to low to switch to master assassin relics, I have 3 currently. 2 are ilvl 845 and one is 835. Was wondering if anyone had any idea if going with the lower relics for more vendetta is better than just higher ilvl relics. I would sim them because I do use simcraft but I am unsure on how to do that with relics since once you put a new one in the old ones get deleted. If anyone has any help or tips on my situation I would appreciate it.
    i think you can select the relic and trait on wowhead calculator and then copy the string generate in the "link" in up-right angle, then paste in the corrispective line in "simulate".
    the problem is generate titanforged relics, i dont know how to do

maybe this https://github.com/simulationcraft/simc/issues/2842 can help