Black screen flashing (no crash, just monitor losing signal) gtx 1070

Hi just built a new computer, here are the specs

msi gtx 1070 aero / asus z170-K / i5 - 6600k / evga g2 supernova 650w psu /

When I was installing the motherboard I accidentally bent about 6 pins slightly on the cpu socket, I bent them back up, no pins are broken.
    The issue I am getting is at first the screen would shift around and artifacting for a second, or it would flash a black screen also for 1 second. It happens when nothing is running, just idle at desktop. This would happen randomly, now after a couple of days the black flashing gets worse, it would stay black. However I still hear the computer running, I can still hear the sounds so it seems its just the monitor turning off. I would turn the monitor back on and it would flash back to black screen after a few seconds.

So I'm wondering could bent cpu socket pins cause this? or is this gpu related. I tried 2x different cables for my monitor (hdmi and dvi)

This could definitely be a problem with the CPU pins, but it might actually be something much simpler. Your monitor's power cable, does it have a little black box mid-way down the cable that has a removable cable plugged into the wall? If that's the case, try pulling that cable and wait 10-15 seconds while pushing random buttons on your monitor itself. Some monitors are sensitive with those boxes, and this will help discharge the capacitors from the box to allow a fresh power signal.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Deleted
    I think I may have the same problem for my other PC. It had a gtx 1070 and couldn't connect to the monitor as well, but I think as Drihan says it is something to do about the CPU. Not sure.