Thread: Alt question

10+ Year Old Account

Alt question

If im not mistaken Ak knowledge is shorter right now for alts. I was seeing where they say to level your alts before 7.1 is there a reason because i was going to start another one. Does that go away with 7.1 or something?
    Semper Fi

AK research doesn't happen until you ding 110, and the research time is shorter the further away from launch you are when you ding, to enable alts to catch up - my first AK research after dinging 110 shortly after launch took about 5 days each, on alts it is reduced to about 2½ days per level atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    If im not mistaken Ak knowledge is shorter right now for alts. I was seeing where they say to level your alts before 7.1 is there a reason because i was going to start another one. Does that go away with 7.1 or something?
    No, it is not going away.

I was seeing where they say to level your alts before 7.1 is there a reason because i was going to start another one. Does that go away with 7.1 or something?
    That is strange. It is better to level after 7.1, as WQs and the two Surumar dungeons unlock accountwide then. Maybe you read wrong?

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no difference in the lvling experience between 7.0 and 7.1.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
    AK research doesn't happen until you ding 110, and the research time is shorter the further away from launch you are when you ding, to enable alts to catch up - my first AK research after dinging 110 shortly after launch took about 5 days each, on alts it is reduced to about 2½ days per level atm.
    My monk who dinged during the weekend took 3 days per research.

Deleted
    AK research is like a rubber band. One end is tied to launch date and the other is tied to the date your character dings 110.
    So yeah, I think currently characters who ding 110 get 3-days per AK-level. It'll slow down to 5-days per AK-level once you catch up with the rest of the bunch.