Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I join Army Training and instantly finish and loot the chest, do I've any chance for it to drop?
    Or do I need to make some amount of points?

Thanks,
    Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Have been doing emissaries on 3 alts since launch, got it a couple days ago.

Don't have it yet, been doing scenario on main and cache on 3-5 chars every time.
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

Deleted
    First chest.

Hate me if you want

I got mine during the second week of legion.

Mine just dropped five minutes ago from the emissary cache. I'd been running withered training and completing every cache pretty much since launch on one character only. Got everything else worth getting from the scenario a while ago; so happy not to have to do it any more

15+ Year Old Account
    I got mine on a failed Withered Training run where I got two chests, probably my 4th try ever doing Withered Training

Deleted
    I'm doing withered army on 5 toons and the cache on 7 toons (given that there are actually 4 Nightfallen WQs... Most of the time there is only 3) and have yet to get the invitation.

To put it into perspective, I have 5/7 of my 110s with a legendary (one is wrong spec because Blizzard did a dumb and didn't make a separate legendary loot spec) but haven't looted an invitation. It's not even meant to be that rare...

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLover View Post
    I'm doing withered army on 5 toons and the cache on 7 toons (given that there are actually 4 Nightfallen WQs... Most of the time there is only 3) and have yet to get the invitation.

To put it into perspective, I have 5/7 of my 110s with a legendary (one is wrong spec because Blizzard did a dumb and didn't make a separate legendary loot spec) but haven't looted an invitation. It's not even meant to be that rare...
    Whyyyy did you copy-paste my comment? O.o
    Was it meant to be in a quote? Kind of creepy...
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I'm predicting next expansion.

I never knew there was a chance of getting it from the Withered Training Army scenario! Well, not like that would have helped anyway as my luck is bad and I have not and probably will not get the quest, but that's fine.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

Got it yesterday from cache (3 chars doing scenario + caches every time its up - main from start of expansion, first alt 2 weeks after, 3rd moth into expansion)

FINALLY GOT MY INVITATION! From the Nightfallen cache.

Holy crap thank you RNGesus.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Still no Fox mount.

RNGesus, why doth thou forsake me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I just got the Torn Invitation in a NF cache, along with 2 Titanforged epics, one epic champion item AND my legendary belt.... Insane!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I'm slowly losing my will to even bother with it.

Must've been over 20 caches on my main alone.
    I only do Withered training if I happen to have 400 mana. Even then I just walk in and port out again, get 100 points every blue moon.

RNG is the greatest shit. I'm still waiting for the invitation, doing every gollum training (only for this invitation) and emissary quest.

Didn't get it yet, which makes me sad. But Santa dropped my main his 6th Legendary, so I won't complain.

Got mine 4 days or so ago in Nightfallen Emmisary chest.

Never done withered training as I could never manage to get any chests out of it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.