Legendary Choice Question 7.1.5

Hello, Warlocks.

I'm currently playing Destro and Affliction going into Nighthold, with Magistrike Restraints, Norgannon's Foresight, and Prydaz, Xavarik's Magnum Opus to choose from. Obviously, Restraints are going to be the #1 most of the time, but I was wondering what people though about the other two going into 7.1.5.

Thanks for any advice.

Norgannon's is very strong in 7.1.5 on many fights, and in many cases can really increase your dps

I'd go Norgannon's > Prydaz for Affliction, and Magistrike > Norgannon's >= Prydaz depending on the situation for Destruction.
    Last edited by HeyGuysHello; 2017-01-06 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    wrists Streten and prydaz for affli

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    When Destro, go Magistrike as staple and switch between Norgannon, if heavy movement fight, else Prydaz.
    When Affli, go Norgannon-Prydaz. You dont get much choice here, wrists are useless as ilvl/stat stick, when Norg has best stats and Prydaz will be BiS neck for all classes (stat wise)

Alright, thanks guys! That confirms my suspicions. One more quick question. I'll be playing Destro main and Aff off. Is it going to be worth it to try switching loot specs for aff legendaries/go for the demo bracer, or should I just stay destro in 7.1.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Aestereal View Post
    Alright, thanks guys! That confirms my suspicions. One more quick question. I'll be playing Destro main and Aff off. Is it going to be worth it to try switching loot specs for aff legendaries/go for the demo bracer, or should I just stay destro in 7.1.5?
    They're all viable in 7.1.5. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestereal View Post
    If you plan on maining Destro then you should go for Feretory of Souls or the new Portal Legendary. At least that's what I would do.

It's kind of hard to go for a certain legendary when they randomly drop rarely lol. I seem to just get all the shared ones

i got the legs and boots. I got the legs first and hated that they werent a dps upgrade but in a way they are. They have actually been very useful, even for dumb stuff like when you are falling and you cast it before you hit the ground it will "reset" your fall distance and you'll barely take any damage. When I got the boots i was even more pissed because they are practically useless in their current state. Im pretty happy about the change to them but some fights are so crazy you may not even get that 8 seconds.

Prydaz is simming ridiculous numbers for destro/affliction. FYI

Quote Originally Posted by TravelDude View Post
    Prydaz is simming ridiculous numbers for destro/affliction. FYI
    1000 more mastery = ridiculous numbers? after the secondaries have been nerfed? compared to 300 or more int + a dps effect the other legendaries are providing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    1000 more mastery = ridiculous numbers? after the secondaries have been nerfed? compared to 300 or more int + a dps effect the other legendaries are providing?
    Dont forget it has 3 secondary stats now

Quote Originally Posted by Bib View Post
    Dont forget it has 3 secondary stats now
    yes, that's all it has, a 1000 more mastery. that 3rd added stat does not even mean it has 50% more stats, its actually lower than that