Can we drop out of Shadow form in 7.1?

Let's say we want to show off a t-mog, rp, or just not have the visual when out of combat. Can we drop out of shadow form?

Isn't that the whole point of bringing shadowform back?

I don't see the point, we don't have any holy spells to cast out of shadow form anyway. is tmog the only reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    iirc, only casting Resurrection gets you out of SF.

Its the only point of having shadowform. I assume you've never touched SP until the Legion launch.

As long as I don't have to worry about it dropping from PW Shield or something like that, I welcome the choice.

The 7.1 PTR version of wowhead is showing that we will have Flash Heal back in our Shadow Priest spellbook in 7.1. Can anyone on the PTR confirm or deny this? Seems strange given that we have Shadow Mend now, but I could see it possibly returning as a powerful but high-risk (obviously it would drop us out of Shadowform, as it did in the past) alternative.

Edit: I posted this from my Android phone using Chrome browser and the text is showing up in my post as way larger than others', but I made it using the quick reply box and never touched font size so I am assuming it will show as the normal default size for others. I am not around a PC right now or I would make sure. If the font *is* oversized, could a mod please fix it and delete this 'edit' text? Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Smothered Hope; 2016-10-22 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smothered Hope View Post
    The 7.1 PTR version of wowhead is showing that we will have Flash Heal back in our Shadow Priest spellbook in 7.1. Can anyone on the PTR confirm or deny this?.
    Just checked and it's still shadowmend.

Good man, ty for checking. More bad datamining, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigzy View Post
    As long as I don't have to worry about it dropping from PW Shield or something like that, I welcome the choice.
    "Holy spells" in this case refers to spells that used to be in the holy part of the spell book in classic, not to spells that belong to the holy school of spells.
    PW:S was in the discipline part of that book, so was Dispel Magic.

they actually removed the text saying that holy spells will remove you from shadowform a couple PTR builds ago. you can cast anything and still maintain shadowform

i dont mind having shadowform be optional, i was used to it in other x packs, but it is nice to be able to heal without dropping out of it with shadowmend

the only thing i have to do now, is click it once, and it stays on unless i die

have no real desire to leave shadow form ever tbh