Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Here in Canada we're concerned about this type of behaviour. Aren't you worried?
    If anyone was forced to participate against their will then yes. Trying to invade other peoples privacy to document their sexual exploits seems rather scummy and potentially illegal.

As the article states...
    Slogans are hardly evidence. If a guy was considering killing someone but was on the fence until he saw a Nike commercial with it's slogan "Just do it" I hardly believe Nike would be held as an accomplice.
    Last edited by madethisfor1post; 2016-10-21 at 01:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As the article states...
    I don't understand. One can still choose whether or not to attend the event. People aren't being coerced to join the event, are they? While I disapprove of any event where people are pressuring others to do things, ultimately individuals still have agency unless they're being threatened in some way.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here in Canada we're concerned about this type of behaviour. Aren't you worried?
    Wrong. Only the incredibly uptight people who just can't resist putting their noses where they don't belong worry about these things.

Do you hate gay or lesbian couples too? Do you hate interracial relationships ? I only ask because you seem to want to police people's sex.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

So according to Tennisace now I guess that if I said "Have sex with me or we aren't friends anymore" is rape or some sort of sexual assault if you decided the friendship was enough to warrant the sex.

Ummmmmm Why?

Nice! I went there.

- - - Updated - - -

Speak for yourself. There is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Why would the investigate? There's nothing to investigate. You're just being a prude.

MUST BAN FUN! BAN ALL FUN THAT I FIND OFFENSIVE!!!

This is basically that... Here the term "regressive left" applies perfectly. They are doing the 90's Christian Morality Crusaders jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Time to ban spin the bottle
    I agree, because I'm pretty sure it's rigged and it never points to me! Ugh.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tenni, not everyone considers a night out with a Justin Trudeau body pillow to be all that fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Adults are committing consenting sexual acts. Why do you care what these adults do?
    Religion.

Oops, I mean social justice.

Wait the person (Mehdi) gets racial on them? Why would she be racist herself?

7+ Year Old Account
    That is really sad, all consenting adults having fun , only to be ruined by some repressed person. Maybe this chick should get a life.

10+ Year Old Account
    As the article states...
    Cool slogan. Were people forced or misled into going into the event? No? Then your argument of coercion falls flat. Those that don't want to play the game don't have to attend. They're free to do something else with their free time.

Really, T & A, really????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I agree, because I'm pretty sure it's rigged and it never points to me! Ugh.
    Poor Donald trump. Out her grabbing pussies because the spin the bottle game was rigged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Tenni, not everyone considers a night out with a Justin Trudeau body pillow to be all that fun.
    What about one of mamo chan?

10+ Year Old Account
    If everyone involved was consenting, I don't understand what the issue is?
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    That is really sad, all consenting adults having fun , only to be ruined by some repressed person. Maybe this chick should get a life.
    If it was only one "chick" then this wouldn't be getting all this press.

Nope it seems only some of you are worried.