Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Those were the times... Also:

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Member animorphs

Yeah...I member
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Socker Boppers ftw

Deleted
    When they were going to reveal who Cartmans dad was, and played an entire Terrence and Phillip episode instead. Classic.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Calling a girl/guy to ask them out and being afraid of having to have an extremely awkward conversation with their dad/mom if they pick up.

Kids nowadays can just text away without ever worrying about what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Being able to make a prank call without caller id.....
    This too, I love my cell phone, but there was a certain charm to home phones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Nakolahs avatar reminded me of these cards.
    I'm 80% sure Nakolah's avatar is hentai.... Hey, I guess both images are of kids.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-10-25 at 12:56 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Weapons & Warriors sets. I remember spending countless afternoons recreating the battles that I had seen in Braveheart or whatever other fantasy setting I could take inspiration from. Most of the fun of this thing came from setting the battles up... playing the actual 1v1 turn-based game by the rules was actually kind of meh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

Those were the times... Also:

Still have my pager (somewhere). All those fools that used to message "can you call me?" or "can you phone work?" instead of telling me what they wanted.... grrr!

Also, Doom modded to Simpsons.

Wohoo! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    I was the ripe old age of 12 when this came out:

I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

I blame this thread but I actually finally took several hours and got the Commander Keen mods I've always wanted to play working. ("the universe is toast" unofficial ending to the cliffhanger)

They are exactly as challenging as I remember, as I save scum my way through them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdalas View Post
    Limewire. Aah, Limewire..

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

Pogs, Crazy Bones, Beyblades, the original Pokemon cards.. (all of which were banned at my school). Polly Pocket, Tamagotchis.. Even the fancy yo-yos that would light up when you did tricks.

Bernard Matthews Turkey Twizzlers, Fru-fru yoghurt (think kinder egg in a UFO-shaped yoghurt pot), Smarties with ALL the E-numbers..

Animals of Farthing Wood, Fun House, Zaaaap! The Worst Witch, Goosebumps, Bernard's watch (lucky git), the Queen's nose, Grange Hill, Sabrina..

The list goes on..
    Honestly just listed my childhood. This guy gets it. literally everything down to the ufo yoghurts.

mighty max, rollerblades, bmx bikes with pegs, building bike jumps, mortal kombat arcades at pizza places, discovery zone, string thing, starter sports team jackets, gecko hawaii, acid washed jeans, overralls, tommy hillfiger, painters pants (the ones with the loop), super baggy jeans

i could go on and on