Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Legion has less content than any other expansion...

I know am gonna get burned by Blizzard fanboys but yes the content in Legion isn't a lot and not what promised.

Its just ITERATED content.

So they just build an algorythm and they are having less dungeons, raid bosses than ever before, they just have different difficulties.

The issue with that is that people get burned through that content, lets see how long people will like to repeat mythic+ for.

Also 7.1 so far has not a lot of things in it, I am waiting for that 3 boss raid filler and then the main raid. Karazhan was a very good example of what content looks like and was actually iterated content but very well done and enjoyable.

I just get annoyed by people saying that Legion has so much content. IT DOESN'T. It just has more repeats than any previous versions of the game.

Edit: To all the people triggered am not saying that Legion is bad, its prolly much better than the past 3 expansions, I am just saying that content wise wise it doesnt have more than other xpacs or much more than "wod", it just iterates smartly through its content.
    Last edited by tratra; 2016-10-31 at 10:56 AM.

It's a lot better than Warlords was.

2 Months into WoD we were all standing in our Garrisons AfK waiting for raid time, clicking on a dumb table.

At least now there's reasons to get out into the world and do things more interesting than 'kill 2309254797 re-skinned orange orcs' to hit exalted with a reputation that has little to no impact on the overall story.

*Looks TBCs end-game, as well as WoDs* Aha..AHAHA...AHAHAHA....AAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Forgot to add some things to go along with your laughable post.

1. Fanboysim means this: "Fanboy"- 1. A person that uses insults towards someones undying love of 1 game, even though they have undying love towards another game themselves.

2. A person that LOVES a game, no matter what problems it has.

Look, I see many problems in legion. However, I'm still playing it. All because I have lots to do still. I still need prestiege, gear, achivements, pets, artifact knowledge, artifact power, appearences, artifact ranks, and more.

Legion has no content...LUL!
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2016-10-31 at 12:07 AM.

We keep hearing this type of argument, but it just never makes any sense. You'd think by now (every expansion having less content) we would have 1 quest and 1 dungeon and 1 raid.

I will take doing the same dungeon 100 times over doing absolutely nothing. I will take doing the same WQs 100 times over doing absolutely nothing.

By the way, Challenge Modes were just M+ without the increasing levels. The "repeating content" has been here since MoP.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Deleted
    so far im finding a lot more to do with legion than i did in other expansions at the start, it certainly has its flaws ut personally im finding this expansion a lot more fun and things to keep me occupied than before

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I know am gonna get burned by Blizzard fanboys but yes the content in Legion isn't a lot and not what promised.

So they just build an algorythm and they are having less dungeons, raid bosses than ever before, they just have different difficulties.

The issue with that is that people get burned through that content, lets see how long people will like to repeat mythic+ for.

Also 7.1 so far has not a lot of things in it, I am waiting for that 3 boss raid filler and then the main raid. Karazhan was a very good example of what content looks like and was actually iterated content but very well done and enjoyable.

I just get annoyed by people saying that Legion has so much content. IT DOESN'T. It just has more repeats than any previous versions of the game.
    Yes, everyone who likes Legion obviously can only be a fanboy. Nice of you to start your opening line with a sweeping insult though. Also, every single damn expansion has had this thread over and over. We all get it by now, every expansion is the worst piece of boring shit ever, Blizz makes garbage and is lazy, etc etc...but the people whining about it still continue playing. Personally, when I don't like something I avoid it.

Legion start 10 dungeons + karazan=11. Thats more then the wod and mop.

Deleted

You know people wont agree with you. Yet you state it as a fact.

You WANT to loose this argument dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    It's a lot better than Warlords was.

2 Months into WoD we were all standing in our Garrisons AfK waiting for raid time, clicking on a dumb table.

At least now there's reasons to get out into the world and do things more interesting than 'kill 2309254797 re-skinned orange orcs' to hit exalted with a reputation that has little to no impact on the overall story.
    And 2 months into Legion and you're doing glorified dailies (World Quests). Seems a lot like WoD to me.

Deleted
    Not really. the whole expansion is more fun then every other epansion. At least to me who hasn't made it past 2 months in WoD and every other expansion since wotlk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    so far im finding a lot more to do with legion than i did in other expansions at the start, it certainly has its flaws ut personally im finding this expansion a lot more fun and things to keep me occupied than before
    This.

Also Mythic+ is a lot of fun and EN is ok with a new Raid coming soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    And 2 months into Legion and you're doing glorified dailies (World Quests). Seems a lot like WoD to me.
    The only reason to spam out world quests is if you literally suck at the game

Have you unlocked every achivement? Did you complete kara? Did you complete mythic EN? Did you collect every Bpet? Did you unlock EVERYTHING for your artifact, and I mean..everything? Did you get every mount in the game? Did you kill gul'dan yet? Did you beat helya? Unlock +10 Mythic keystone? No? Ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Have you unlocked every achivement? Did you complete kara? Did you complete mythic EN? Did you collect every Bpet? Did you unlock EVERYTHING for your artifact, and I mean..everything? Did you get every mount in the game? Did you kill gul'dan yet? Did you beat helya? Unlock +10 Mythic keystone? No? Ok then.
    You've just summed up WoD but the only differences is the Mythic Keystone part and Artifact Weapon. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The only reason to spam out world quests is if you literally suck at the game
    This. 100% Agreed. It's like the guy just only did world quests, and was like "OK! DONE". Like..lul?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know am gonna get burned by Blizzard fanboys
    always a nice way to start a flame thread
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I agree that Legion has to much repeatable content, but the expansion with the least amount of content remains to be WoD. Once you hit max level, there wasn't much to do at all other than upgrading your garrisons and do boring apexis dailies. Dungeons became obsolete way to fast, and there was little point to grind all factions to exalted. I guess it just took Legion to not have a garrison to be better than WoD.

You've just summed up WoD but the only differences is the Mythic Keystone part and Artifact Weapon. c:
    *Smashes face to keyboard*

- - - Updated - - -

Mods! GET IN HERE! :/

Deleted
    How can you say it has no Content mythic + is the best shit they ever did I have done over 600 Mythic + boosting groups getting 890 titan forged gear etc from it You can grind them to get better gear so your not needing all the fucking gear from the raid like a idiot,