Is it really worth it to grind mythics?

Stats matter and 840 gear isnt great , i can create a perfect set by simply grinding gold and buy all the item i need , as shadow i can take pieces who boost haste only , that would result in huge amounts of haste , am i wasting my time playing mythics?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Stats matter and 840 gear isnt great , i can create a perfect set by simply grinding gold and buy all the item i need , as shadow i can take pieces who boost haste only , that would result in huge amounts of haste , am i wasting my time playing mythics?
    Warforged/titanforged
    Trinkets that aren't Darkmoon decks
    To... um... play the game you're paying for?
    Not spending an ungodly amount of gold on gear that will be replaced quickly with higher levels of gear

Those are all reason enough to make me run mythics. I find them fun.

Can you 'grind' Mythics, though, considering you get one chance at loot per week from the bosses (unless you use a coin)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Can you 'grind' Mythics, though, considering you get one chance at loot per week from the bosses (unless you use a coin)?
    You can if you do Mythic +, but not normal Mythic. It's more or less akin to do LFR for Mythics since you just go through a few bosses each week depending on which ones you feel like doing or if you choose to do all of them. Mythic + on the other hand you can do as often as you want as long as someone has a key.

You don't put a space before the comma, only after.

Anyway, if you are a heroic or mythic raider then you don't need to do Mythic 0 much at this point.
    However, they are AMAZING for alts. Getting a titanforged piece as well a chance at a legendary is exactly what I have wanted for my alts.

Loving dungeon content, but of course I'm not doing them now that I am approaching 870.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if I have the time, I find regular mythics (+0) to be fun sometimes. You don't have to rush, and you can spend the time to help out guildies or lesser geared players. There is always the chance for a legendary, or at least it counting towards "the more you do".

Is it worth, depends on what for are you grinding it. To prepare for raiding? For the fun? Timesink? You know the answer, not us. Unless you enjoy the whole thing, I'd say it's not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd think the increased chances of getting a legendary item would be worth it alone yeah?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Well since you cant do everything at once , you have to pick among many things where you will focus , i think mythic +2/+3 for 3 chests are the best value