How do you value stamina for your pawn strings?

I keep getting these crazy calculations from Pawn about downgrading 20 or 30 ilvls for something that has better stats (e.g. go from crit/mast to vers/mast), but I am starting to think that it's because I've undervalued stamina. Relatively speaking, how important do you think it is? How would that even be simmed?

Thanks!

i tried this shit for a long time but pawn and simcraft in general just doesnt work for prot

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    How would that even be simmed?
    best guess would be to sim for weights scaled over ETMI against a TMI boss equivalent to the content you are tanking.

Deleted
    I have stamina and armor (really important to not forget this one) always simmed as the previous post described.

Deleted
    Depends. Is the boss you are currently progressing on killing you in 2 seconds without someone fucking up? Are there particular phases of high damage over long times (Il'gynoth tentacles are an example for this) for which you need an HP buffer? Do you drop to 20% or lower on many attempts, without you fucking up or it being a wipe anyway?

If you answered yes, proceed as described above. If you answered no to all, set it as 0, as there really isn't much benefit from getting more stamina.