Item "Score" AddOn?

Is there an addon that calculates the value of each item automatically based on stat weights that you can input manually?

I have no idea how to search for this - "gearscore" is something else entirely.

pawn
    /10char
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

its called pawn, it has default settings for each spec or you can set your own, it also has compare feature that list what you gain between 2 diffrent items and the total value of the item depend on the stat weights

http://cdn-wow.mmoui.com/preview/pvw65004.jpg
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Thanks a lot, Pawn is perfect.

What you should do with any stat weighting system is take some time to find out how stat weights work.
    The defaults should always be taken with a grain of salt, and never assumed to be acceptable long-term.
    And also never take the word of an addon as gospel.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Thats why you simcraft..

remember that it doesn't handle items with special bonuses that well, like neck/ring/trinkets. that ring that adds 10% aa damage and the neck that increases your maximum focus/etc. are good examples of this. and pretty much any trinket ever.

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    remember that it doesn't handle items with special bonuses that well, like neck/ring/trinkets. that ring that adds 10% aa damage and the neck that increases your maximum focus/etc. are good examples of this. and pretty much any trinket ever.
    Which is part of why I said you should never take what stat weighting alone as gospel, because it can't interpret many procs or other passive effects correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassaa View Post
    Thats why you simcraft..
    Yeah, simulation is going to be the best way to get your stat weights, but that would apply only to your current stats.
    The results will vary as your gear changes.
    No stat is consistently worth the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.