Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Shit, not much of it but man did the few bits that hit me, hit me hard.

When my best friend was revealed to be a sadistic serial rapist and possible future serial killer (if he hadn't been caught). You never really know anyone, but warning signs are generally there and ignoring them because someone is a "friend" is not a good practice.

I was stuck in a state for five years with no way to better myself. After getting back home finally, I started work anywhere I could. Then I came to a factory job. I found the work hard and very physically demanding. something that I have never been good with. I also learned that I had no idea or clue when I might get to leave for the night. I hated it. By the fifth day, I was so run down that I was depressed and very angry. Then, on a bathroom break, I had a sudden realization of what my goal was. Since then, I have found work I highly enjoy, started working towards schooling to get a degree, and I am over all happier. My life has changed so drastically that I can hardly believe that the past five years was nothing more then a hellish nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Kids and wife
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    My birthday, I felt so alive

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    When I did nine months in the big house, came in a skinny little white squirt, came out a real (hu)man.
    It's not good to lie to yourself, your a Murloc. Never forget that.

Too many to pick any single one in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    They put me in a van, drove off like 8 hours.... rushed me outside to stand on:

... 3 months later I had a distinctly reduced level of care in things that use to annoy me.
    Wait, what exactly is this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Marines.

http://recruitparents.com/bootcamp/yellow.asp

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably having a kid, really kicked my ass into gear about getting my life together.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    The start of a 3 month paid vacation and character building experiment. Careful of the sand fleas or hills.. depending on where your vacation takes place.

3 meals a day, lovely lodging, personal mentors/trainers to ensure your time is well managed.

gotta practice that hook for if I stick around to replace some recruiter.

That one time , the false promise of free candy , good ol' childhood memory..never trusting free candy ever again xD

Six years ago i made a character on moonguard and went to goldshire inn.
    Changed my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Argent Dawn Goldshire changed my life and my perspective on it.

either shrooms or pills

Joining the military. Biggest mistake of my life. Joined the Marine Corps after highschool. Thought maybe I could gain something from it. My active duty contract ended with a whole mess of problems, severe depression, shame and self-loathing because of some big mistakes that I made. I despise being labeled a veteran because I feel like I did nothing to earn that title. I left in 2009, still stuck in a hole. But hey, at least I got that GI bill...

Deleted
    Might sound hard to believe but the night both of my parents were murdered. We were off to see a Broadway show downtown, after the show was over a man approached us demanding money at gunpoint. My Father tried to protect both my Mother and I but he was shot in the process, my Mother soon followed. I've never been the same, I try to host as many charity events and donate as much of my money as possible towards good causes to try to heal the wound, however it leaves me unsatisfied....

a highschool relationship, honestly. i mean, it started in 8th grade and ended in february of my 9th grade year. so, together for slightly over 2 years. before the relationship, i was pretty shit in school. after the relationship started, i started to be better, because i didn't want to get stuck behind without her. but after it ended, i just trashed it all, eventually dropped out in my second year of 9th grade.

that was the pivotal moment that started the path to every other bad thing i've caused for myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Might sound hard to believe but the night both of my parents were murdered. We were off to see a Broadway show downtown, after the show was over a man approached us demanding money at gunpoint. My Father tried to protect both my Mother and I but he was shot in the process, my Mother soon followed. I've never been the same, I try to host as many charity events and donate as much of my money as possible towards good causes to try to heal the wound, however it leaves me unsatisfied....
    Bruce? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by White Goodman View Post
    Bruce? Is that you?
    Hmm...