Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromnak View Post
    lol ok relax dude i'm sure you'll be fine playing fury in 7.1

i might even play a bit of fury for fun and see how it goes once i get more haste gear
    Well you gotta admit fury with 0 legionaries is going to be close to arms with 0 so it will seem more attractive to those who don't have em. But if you got gloves+ring there's no question arms is better.

I changed to Arms and hated the RNG of it. Some pulls you can do 350k while you'll only do 240k on others...just part of it I guess. I felt Fury was very consistent, but in its current spot and Arms dealing with RNG I changed classes (hated leaving my warrior main). I'm not saying do what I did, but I have a lot less headaches now.
    Last edited by Celadir; 2016-10-24 at 04:14 PM.

First of all take it easy warrior brother. It takes time to switch specc. I switched 2 weeks before Legion release
    and I wouldn't use the word "hate" for the arms specc imo it just feels weird. Anyways just run Mythics as
    much as possible and you will get a hang of it.

There is some threads here on mmo-champ that will go deeper in to the FR ARMS spec. Check em out. With that said
    I wish you the best and may the RNG gods be with you.

And offtopic: sodasdfglkjh and Gromnak please take your sandbox argument somewhere else. This is "The Warrior"
    forum.
    Last edited by Gottalot; 2016-10-24 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Typos

Damn, this escalated quickly. Thanks for all the support.