Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellor View Post
    Just join another guild that isnt that pc and move one with your life, what is done is done and reading stupid comments on what transpired between you and your officer/guild on mmo-champion is not going to help you. who is right and who is wrong dosent matter, you are guildless so find yourself another guild and move on and hopefully make actual relationships with people that will stand up for you and what not.
    Lol "PC". Jesus dude. So it's suddenly ok to be racist and harass members in a guild now is it and arguing against that means it's "PC"?

Online relationships are exactly that, just online. They are literally artificial and completely disconnected, and should not ever be mistaken or substituted for real relationships. There are reasons why dweeby white boys living in mom's basement feel comfortable and socially validated typing "nigga" in raid chat, and it's because a virtual wall separates them from reality. In reality, those courageous dweeby white boy fingers aren't connected to a mouth that really speaks much at all in public, to other real live people, but is connected to a brain that knows if they speak how they type they'd learn that fists in the eyes are uncomfortable, or worse.

Don't take any of it seriously because it's not real. Keep having fun, if that guild was no longer up for it then it wasn't a good fit for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Lol "PC". Jesus dude. So it's suddenly ok to be racist and harass members in a guild now is it and arguing against that means it's "PC"?
    Last time. Didn't do those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    Probably not the last time but I don't believe you.

Deleted
    I sympathize OP, but you have to understand that people are a lot more sensitive these days and you should have noticed the gkick coming.

In their eyes they had a reason to kick you and that's enough. You don't need to defend yourself. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. All this is very subjective. Your attitude isn't for this guild, but that doesn't mean there aren't other guilds out there that enjoy what you do.

Whatever you say "Professional Shitposter" as you seem to call yourself would imply something a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Nheela View Post
    I sympathize OP, but you have to understand that people are a lot more sensitive these days and you should have noticed the gkick coming.

In their eyes they had a reason to kick you and that's enough. You don't need to defend yourself. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. All this is very subjective. Your attitude isn't for this guild, but that doesn't mean there aren't other guilds out there that enjoy what you do.
    You are kidding right? Bringing racism into the game along with harassment of guild members is not wrong then?

Keep your online friends separate from your real life friends. When you log off of WoW, turn that part off. What loyalty?

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    Online relationships are exactly that, just online. They are literally artificial and completely disconnected, and should not ever be mistaken or substituted for real relationships. There are reasons why dweeby white boys living in mom's basement feel comfortable and socially validated typing "nigga" in raid chat, and it's because a virtual wall separates them from reality. In reality, those courageous dweeby white boy fingers aren't connected to a mouth that really speaks much at all in public, to other real live people, but is connected to a brain that knows if they speak how they type they'd learn that fists in the eyes are uncomfortable, or worse.

Don't take any of it seriously because it's not real. Keep having fun, if that guild was no longer up for it then it wasn't a good fit for you.
    This guy knows what's up.

I find it funny how suddenly people seem to think it's ok to harass fellow guild members and spout racism in chat and to argue against it not being ok is "PC". Just hilarious.

Why would the officer who posted earlier feel the need to contribute to the discussion here if they are plainly lying? They provided this feedback to explain the story to everyone else and to help you understand what you've done wrong.

But go on blaming everyone else for your problems. Really, it'll do a lot for you. /s
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You are kidding right? Bringing racism into the game along with harassment of guild members is not wrong then?
    It depends on the guild as I said. What constitutes as harassment in this case if I had to compare to my guild discord, would be like a pretty mild banter if that. If you think this is harassment, well you wouldn't believe what goes on in some discord channels.

Edit: Not the attacking other members part. Of course, that's just sad.

So what if the raid leader "gives you ok" (which he didn't confirm?). If it bothered another player you should stop.

Imagine this conversation

A: Can can you stop swapblasting me please?
    B: Nope, I got an okay from the raid leader to use it as much as i want for non-progression raids. Sucks to be you. /use swapblaster

If you don't feel like you did anything wrong please keep doing it as you find new guilds. It'll be amusing to see how many gkicks you can collect.

Again, Ive stated many times before: I was given the OK to use it during anything but progression raids. As much as i wanted.
    I very much doubt this is the case. I could see them maybe allowing it once or twice a raid as long as it doesn't slow things down...but there's no way they'd give you carte blanche on that kind of shit.

Your story has more holes in it than a french whore.

You are being treated fairly. You just aren't giving us much reason to believe you.

I can see the raid leader telling him "it's ok" because the OP seems like a person that would spam the RL to challenge him for the use of his stupid toy. If that's the case the RL is being too soft: should have just told the person no and tells the OP that he would be benched and/or removed if he continues to use the toy and/or harass the RL for it.

Which is basically what happened today but in a much more subtle way. On one hand it seems a bit shady to remove you while you were offline but on the other hand it might have saved you a little bit of face if they removed you during off-peak hours than for 30 people to witness you getting kicked.

Would be nice to have the other side of the story.

Deleted
    If anything this shows a severe lack of leadership. If you as a guild leader and raid leader can't get your point across and have a member under control, and then have to resort to guild kicks out of nowhere, you're just not very good at managing your guild.

Sounds like the OP got swapblasted himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    post 208

Quote Originally Posted by Nheela View Post
    If anything this shows a severe lack of leadership. If you as a guild leader and raid leader can't get your point across and have a member under control, and then have to resort to guild kicks out of nowhere, you're just not very good at managing your guild.
    They show lack of leadership by tolerating the OP to use the toy to begin with and are now growing a backbone by removing a tumor. It wasn't the best way to kick, but still they actually did it after 3 years. So there's improvement there.

Deleted
    Kicking the guy isn't a sign of better leadership, it's a sign of "I don't want to deal with this anymore". It just shows their attitude to issues is to ignore until they can't ignore anymore.

Both sides are acting immature in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    We have it. It's on page 11, post 208, poster name is "Pots"