How much Aethril have you farmed to get level 3?

So far I have farmed 48 stacks of 200 Aethril since reaching level 2 in attempts to get the level 3 quest.

Just curious to people who have it.. How often does it give you an extra herb to pick?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    So far I have farmed 48 stacks of 200 Aethril since reaching level 2 in attempts to get the level 3 quest.

Just curious to people who have it.. How often does it give you an extra herb to pick?
    Very very very very very seldom. It was higher, but seems to have been greatly reduced. As for how many, I only really farmed if I was doing wq's at the time, thus spending an extra hour when I was in the zone. For that effort, I got rank three about a week ago.

Deleted
    About 12k Aethrils.

Rank 0 to Rank 3 was about 800 Aetheril for me.

About 3000. I wish i hadn't bothered though. It's absolutely rubbish and procs maybe once every 50 herbs, if that. From what i understand it used to proc much more but got a stealth nerf when they nerfed the seed drop rates.

I am at 6k aethril now and don't have it yet, my friend got it at about 14k.
    He told me it's not worth the effort (anymore it seems, there was a nerf some time ago).

Deleted
    Stopped after ~15k aethril, not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 400 from rank 2 to rank 3. A guildy did 5k and still doesn't have it.

That said, I barely noticed the proc after getting it. It really doesn't proc very often.

it seems about the same chance as a seed proc, had it happen twice this expansion where it procced twice (3 nodes)

Deleted
    22k for me, it was the hardest thing in legion so far.

I feel lucky with getting it over 8-9k