Deleted

Need a MMORPG to play.

So, I have a question. I've been searching for a good MMORPG for a while now, and I need some recommendations. There are some things I look for in a MMO. These things are of course not needed, but would make it more enjoyable IMO.
    I'm looking for a MMORPG with:
    - A "active" community, by this I mean that it has a decent amount of players online. Doesn't need to be VERY active, but at least enough players to keep it from dying.
    - Decent graphics. Graphics is something I usually don't care about, because I am used to playing Oldschool RuneScape. But I want a mmo that I can emerge in.
    - A non-target based combat system, like in TERA or BnS. I find this more enjoyable.
    - A reasonable price-tag. I don't mind paying for a game, but I prefer not to play 50$ or so to first get the game, then pay once a month.

Any answers are appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try Guild Wars II. The base game is free with just a few limitations a new player would hardly notice. Graphics are decent if you enjoy the style, the community is active and when you first dive into it there is alot to do and discover. The combat system is somewhat target based, but nearly all abilities can be targeted (and avoided!) manually. Be prepared for a very active combat style.

For some, the down side is a perceived lack of end-game content. This is however only half-way true. GWII does not try to be WoW, so raid content makes up only a very small portion of the game. The game focuses on joined non-instanced events for very different numbers of players, 5-Man instances and of course PVP on different scales. There is no significant gear progression in terms of stats, and instead you will find yourself searching for your personal favourite rare items in terms of looks and effects.
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.3 GHz | Asus P8P67 Deluxe | Corsair XMS3 PC-12800 8gb | MSI Radeon R7850 Twin Frozr III x2 Crossfire | Crucial M4 128gb | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500gb | BeQuiet! Straight Power E9 580W modular | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 evo | Fractal Design Arc Midi

10+ Year Old Account
    You basically described GW2 in your description. Base game is free with little to no restrictions. Wows content packs cost you about $30 after time gates. GW2s updates are free as long as you log in while they are free. Even free players "unlock" new stuff but can't actually play it until they get the expansion.

You know all the level/reward scaling, world quest/bosses, hot swapping, horizontal progression stuff that WoW added in Legion? Where do you think they got it from?

Its "endgame" can be difficult to grasp for some because it's based around cosmetics, build different gear sets, and bragging rights. There is little "tiered" progression like grinding ilevel in WoW. You kill stuff faster/easier in GW2 with better builds and group synergy, not out gearing something.

PM me if you want to check it out.

Resident Cosplay Progressive