Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Fury better than arms after the 8% dmg increase?

or still lags behind ARMS

No Arms is still better. Whoever the difference between Arms and Fury is close, around (15-30k~ DPS) from what I've heard.

Yes, dump all your ap into fury

No, it will never be better than arms until they do an actual rework of abilities(and likely legendaries). Band-aid buffs like this won't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    No, it will never be better than arms until they do an actual rework of abilities(and likely legendaries). Band-aid buffs like this won't do anything.
    This is the stupidest thing I ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by cszsolt3 View Post
    lmao. Nice

While you're correct in the sense that yes, if they buff Bloodthirst damage by 2000% Fury would be ahead of Arms, it is not the change Fury needs. The fundamentals of Fury are not where they should be, and until they are fixed the synergy and flow of the spec won't allow it to perform as well as Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

Deleted
    From what i have heard Fury beats arms at above 880ish ilvl Arms is difficult to gear while fury is not, And arms being so focused around FR , and 2 Legendarys todo proper dmg is not gonna remain for long i dont think it will be nerfed into oblivion however i think it will stil get nerfed before Nighthold is released so by that time Fury will most likely be better People are gonna be willing to sacrifice the 10% ST dps arms does for 80% more aoe that fury does,

Feel free to provide any data related response. Fury just doesn't scale as hard as arms, as well as being mechanically flawed(more so than arms), on top of legendaries skyrocketing Arms ahead.

Feel free to provide any data related response. Fury just doesn't scale as hard as arms, as well as being mechanically flawed(more so than arms), on top of legendaries skyrocketing Arms ahead.
    The legendaries thing being the key point. Arms legiondaries are just way better than the fury ones.

Deleted
    Where the hell have you heard that fury doesnt scale has hard as arms it scales way fucking better

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    Where the hell have you heard that fury doesnt scale has hard as arms it scales way fucking better
    Was going to say even the sims have shown that Fury ends up out scaling arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Was going to say even the sims have shown that Fury ends up out scaling arms.
    i know like on 840 arms outdoes fury then at 865 fury out does arms does that not say by itself that fury outscales arms at higher ilvl Arms is hard to gear and have people even looked on the Set pieces in NH literally 1 out of 6 pieces have mastery on it rest is like haste - crit , haste - versa

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19H.html

you're welcome.

edit: those are without Legendaries, obviously.
    Last edited by Rhory; 2016-10-26 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhory View Post
    lol using simcraft for class comparisons in Legion, simcraft is so wrong it's hilarious. You know it was showing Fury as top tier before buffs. Before raids launched it had MM hunter super low and all the MM hunters were crying so hard, openly and publicy even players in high end guilds. Then raids launched and they were the number 1 class in the raid. So accurate, love how an ilvl865 Feral druid is apparently only doing 280k dps, not so long ago it had them doing 410k dps at ilvl 840.

Those profiles though!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    lol using simcraft for class comparisons in Legion, simcraft is so wrong it's hilarious.
    As far as warrior comparisons go, it really isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    lol using simcraft for class comparisons in Legion, simcraft is so wrong it's hilarious. You know it was showing Fury as top tier before buffs. Before raids launched it had MM hunter super low and all the MM hunters were crying so hard, openly and publicy even players in high end guilds. Then raids launched and they were the number 1 class in the raid. So accurate, love how an ilvl865 Feral druid is apparently only doing 280k dps, not so long ago it had them doing 410k dps at ilvl 840.

Those profiles though!
    we are still talking about warrior here, right?

he wanted a data related response, I delivered. Feel free to do better.

Deleted
    we are still talking about warrior here, right?

he wanted a data related response, I delivered. Feel free to do better.
    You delivered something, just nothing useful.
    The gear used for Fury is ridiculous and the whole simulation relies on a perfect execute phase.
    It has nothing to do with reality. Fury is still a good way behind arms, and simcraft does anything a really bad job of showing that atm.

Archi said so multiple times already, would be nice if people would stop spreading that nonsense already.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    You delivered something, just nothing useful.
    The gear used for Fury is ridiculous and the whole simulation relies on a perfect execute phase.
    It has nothing to do with reality. Fury is still a good way behind arms, and simcraft does anything a really bad job of showing that atm.

Archi said so multiple times already, would be nice if people would stop spreading that nonsense already.
    very well then, as I said: feel free to provide better data. Or just anything that is something other than "it is that way because I say so".

Haven't used simcraft in quite some time but you can custom that stuff and do your own sims wth gear you think is most accurate, right?

Go ahead then.

Deleted
    very well then, as I said: feel free to provide better data. Or just anything that is something other than "it is that way because I say so".
    As far as this very forum goes, was my last sentence not enough?
    If the guy largely behind those profiles saying that the public one is crap is not enough for you, then sorry for not beeing able to provide something else.