Obliterum ash drop count / spreadsheet?

I'm looking for a list or spreadsheet of sorts that lists how many obliterum ash on average you get from each item (or item type/slot). Does such a thing exist? Or is this some closely guarded secret by the people with 6 gold capped bank toons?

- - - Updated - - -

bump 10chars

Just search for Medivh Raider's Lexicon and go to the Professions tab. I can't link it, but the info's in there.

My main is a BS/JC

I've noticed some huge differences on what I craft. Whenever I make 815 belts (my only rank 3 worth crafting for skill ups) I get around 20-30 but if I make an 815 neck it will range anywhere from 80-150

Not all professions are created equal I guess

Quote Originally Posted by reathe View Post
    My main is a BS/JC

I've noticed some huge differences on what I craft. Whenever I make 815 belts (my only rank 3 worth crafting for skill ups) I get around 20-30 but if I make an 815 neck it will range anywhere from 80-150

Not all professions are created equal I guess
    It takes the materials required into account on how many ash it gives. The stuff you use Blood of Sargeras for turns into way more Ash than stuff that doesn't.

Alright, it's nice to know that more mats = more ash, but what about exact numbers for what exact pieces? this is the info I want.

Like leather 815 bracers/boots/belt gives 17-23 each time (May be off by a few here, but because of lack of data!)

Cmon guys, I know one of you is hoarding a spreadsheet and keeping it to yourself. Cough it up! ... pretty please?

Docacola answered your question. Not to be a dick but if you can't be bothered to Google 3 words I cant be bothered to paste the link.

If you can make relics, burn those as they give ~100 ash. If you have a ton of mats for other things, make 815 items that use bloods for ~20-50 ash depending on profession. Those are the best things to burn for ash.

If you decide to make relics, check AH before burning. Sometimes the relics are worth more than the obliterum depending on server.