Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

7.1 undocumented news/changes

Have you noticed something new/strange that wasn't mentioned in patch notes? Anything from small things through bugs to silent changes.

I have done all my emmisary quests yesterday and today I got 3 new intead of usual one.

What have you discovered?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You could even get 4 emissary if you were fast enough, I've done my Valarjar literally at 8:59 server time ;P.

A small cut scene when you use the whistle.

I have a habit of drawing my weapons ('z') during the DBM countdown before a pull. You can guess how that went on raid night. :P

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Professions show where to get next rank recipe in the crafting window

7+ Year Old Account
    Trash has moved a bit in some dungeons. eg. Extra Bear on HoV.

No longer able to use goblin glider in dungeons, found out that the hard way when i died to elevator boss in VotW

many speed run M+ tactics were broken

lots of undocumented class changes

15+ Year Old Account
    Balance Druid dot damage was nerfed by roughly 24% for each dot.

Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    Professions show where to get next rank recipe in the crafting window
    Im pretty sure it's been like that since 7.0

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Im pretty sure it's been like that since 7.0
    24 Hours ago i was alt-tabbing to find locations... now i can look in the professions window.
    It was not there before 7.1 dropped can 100% assure you.. profession leveling has been the bane of my existence for weeks

The disc priest icon for plea now changes color based on number of active atonements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I have a habit of drawing my weapons ('z') during the DBM countdown before a pull. You can guess how that went on raid night. :P
    No, what? 10charts

Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    24 Hours ago i was alt-tabbing to find locations... now i can look in the professions window.
    It was not there before 7.1 dropped can 100% assure you.. profession leveling has been the bane of my existence for weeks
    This is strange. In proffesions window there is a new tab "Unlearned" in which you can browse recipes you didnt learn yet, and it shows location and source (be it npc or quest). Same goes for ranks, only that you had to move your mouse over the rank stars. Its been like that from the begining of legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legendaries seem to drop more. Seven people in my guild got one today (I was one of them YAY).

A lot of items in battlegrounds got broken, a lot of it surely unintended. I doubt the battleground only Alliance/Horde battle standards aren't supposed to work in instanced pvp at least. Not to mention fire-watcher's oath, no coin farming until that's fixed :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    This is strange. In proffesions window there is a new tab "Unlearned" in which you can browse recipes you didnt learn yet, and it shows location and source (be it npc or quest). Same goes for ranks, only that you had to move your mouse over the rank stars. Its been like that from the begining of legion.
    Disagree.... The unlearned tab yes.. it showed you were to get the recipes initially, but the 2 and 3 star ones were not shown.
    Saying this I could also have just been completely blind and now that its shown blatantly on the page for each recipe (instead of a hover) i just never saw it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Legendaries seem to drop more. Seven people in my guild got one today (I was one of them YAY).
    One of my guild mates did the 3 emissary quests and got 3 legendaries today.. i suspect you may be right.

Deleted
    Not sure if this is documented but Mana-tinged packs only give ancient mana clusters now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Not sure if this is documented but Mana-tinged packs only give ancient mana clusters now.
    Just got one an hour ago.. had 176 mana in it.. no clusters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    It's not new it's been there all along.
    Read my entire comment... the way its viewed seems to have changed.
    i admitted i was not aware re the hover...

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Yeah I got like 3 of them in one, but I think that's in lieu of the actual flat mana so if you're full you can keep it or send to alts or sell.