Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Poor BM hunters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysake View Post
    and your statement refers to...?
    Mostly the arguments we had around Legion launch that we will get major class changes in 7.1 and it will fix everything.
    I know I would feel very disappointed right now if I had stuck around doing all the awful grind, waiting for the 7.1 patch like a messiah and get... this.

Have said since day one of Legion and before, I'd not be surprised to see Warlocks as a class discontinued prior to next expansion. Nothing at all this expansion, and from Demon Hunters were announced, has said to me that Warlocks will be viable and ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    Sigh.... It's like the community zeroes in on their one or two classes and doesn't even play the game anymore.
    So shadows are fine ?
    Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    My guess is that they have given up on trying to balance shadow against other classes.
    That would be my impression as well although at least some minor adjustments should be possible.
    Skill ceiling is fair enough but I don't think it matters at this point. Shadow damage is just out of control when left alone at the moment and we aren't even talking about content after months of farm and leaving it like it is is just pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    What actually happened to Arms anyways.
    Nothing. Arms on singletargets with legendaries and procs is great. Arms without is dogshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever class was high in those meters then will still be today because artifact weapons will need to catch up on the buffed specs...

Clearly the only way to deal with shadow priests at this point is to confiscate their artifact weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    well it's not the end of the world. Thank god we still have alcohol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Well I definitely know that when I drank 8 red bull vodkas last Saturday at karaoke.

Also worth noting that an aggregate all bosses isn't great because Il'gynoth and Xavius mythic aren't representative of the majority of PVE situations. Xavius mythic will naturally inflate SPriest, and whoever gets to pad on Il'gynoth

"I'm tired of shooting shit in the distance... I'm going to grab this here spear, and stick it into the enemy!"

*proceeds to be bottom of the barrel for the rest of eternity*

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan017 View Post
    1. Shadow Priests are still broken as fuck.
    On long single-target fights where everything goes perfectly. S2M takes quite a bit of skill to really get the rotation down, and the slightest thing going wrong, like getting targeted by a mechanic, can completely throw off your rotation and bam you're dead because class fantasy.

Outside of long no-adds fights, they're pretty shit. Crap AoE, low survivability, no utility, etc.

Not really "broken as fuck".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    On long single-target fights where everything goes perfectly. S2M takes quite a bit of skill to really get the rotation down, and the slightest thing going wrong, like getting targeted by a mechanic, can completely throw off your rotation and bam you're dead because class fantasy.

Outside of long no-adds fights, they're pretty shit. Crap AoE, low survivability, no utility, etc.

Not really "broken as fuck".
    What are you on about lmfao. You're the most clueless person I've ever read in my life. Did you even see what top guilds used during EN progress? Obv 2-3 sps on EVERY single fight. They're just the most broken and wrong class ever existed and they should get deleted from the game asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    They're just the most broken and wrong class ever existed and they should get deleted from the game asap.
    Most normal people would just say they need fixing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, according to this list, fuck warlocks right?

The worst specs to play mechanically and we dont even get to deal good damage for putting up with it. Well played again, blizzard.

Ele shaman changes were pretty situational at best (the largest being the 3x not-really-instant lightning spells), and have no significant bearing on a few raid fights. Not surprised to see them still quite low on the totem pole, as it were.

I recall Surv Hunter receive many buffs. How are they doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    Did you even see what top guilds used during EN progress? Obv 2-3 sps on EVERY single fight. They're just the most broken and wrong class ever existed and they should get deleted from the game asap.
    Top guilds also used 2 or 3 fire mages on all fights. Then what ?
    Just check the teams for all first kills before talking shit.

Shadow Priests are the new Destruction Warlocks. A throwback to TBC indeed.

This chart is about as useful as linking total damage for the whole instance from recount. Change it to only read boss damage & switch it to a single boss. Hunter was even more depressing then actually. MM is actually only 6th from the bottom when you eliminate the trash fluff out of this chart. That's even if you select 99 percentile. The only thing that happens then is BM shifts with the 3rd worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan017 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right...

1. Shadow Priests are still broken as fuck.
    2. Arcane is now better than Fire.
    3. Fire is still Top 3 and they're whining is over nothing basically.
    4. Frost DKs & Frost Mages are in a good place.
    5. Blizzard continues to not understand how DK scaling works.
    6. Hunters have to roll MM to be competitive.
    7. Outlaw Rogues are still hella RNG dependent.
    The only thing it shows, like all these "rankings", is that the top tier players of a class all play the same spec.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    I'm glad I quit one week into Legion. Shouldn't have fallen for the bait in the first place and buy the expansion, but oh well.
    and yet here you are, posting on mmo champion about it..