Optimal mid-fight trueshot?

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere. There has been plenty of discussion about the opening with trueshot, but what about mid-fight? If I'm doing something like Mythic Nyth, I can assume I'll have three total trueshots. The opener, one middle trueshot, and then a final 'bullseye' trueshot. Assuming you have a minute or so of leeway, is there a particular situation you look for before popping TS?

I've been waiting for a lull in mark procs to use mine. For example, if I have one and a half charges of sidewinders and about 50 focus, and no barrage or wb to buy time, I'll trueshot so that I don't have to waste focus on a wet noodle aimed shot. Now I'm starting to wonder if I would be better off waiting for a bloodthirsty proc and ignoring all other factors in order to get the crazy haste synergy.

Obviously this is a much bigger deal for the bullseye phase. You're only ever going to get one trueshot off in the bullseye phase. So assuming you just hit thirty stacks of bullseye and the boss isn't going to die for say 75 seconds, you have a full minute to plan the perfect trueshot. What do you look for?

try to pool focus and SW charges, not sure if its worth delaying the trueshot to wait for windburst/barrage. Probably doesnt matter too much anyways. yeah aligning it with trinket proc is also a good idea if possible.

The only thing to think about when it comes to Trueshot is that you make sure to squeeze in as many as possible during an encounter. Appart from this, knowing the mechanics of each phase during certain fights(ie popping trueshot after taking up a Val'kyr form when fighting Odyn) can significantly assist you and your group.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    try to pool focus and SW charges, not sure if its worth delaying the trueshot to wait for windburst/barrage. Probably doesnt matter too much anyways. yeah aligning it with trinket proc is also a good idea if possible.
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I wait until I'm within 4 seconds for 2 SW charges and pop it. If bullseye hasn't stacked up yet I'll wait for barrage since that adds 16 stacks pretty quickly and then pop TS to make sure I use the full TS duration before the boss dies.