Question Item level > Haste crit as destro

Hey guys, Ive been in a sticky situation for a bit now and cant figer out which one should be the priority, i'm technically 865 with items in bag, but when i have them equipped my crit is 25% and haste is 19%, if i mix and match my gear which gives me around 860 itemlevel i can get 22% crit and 28% haste. What do you guys think is the best option, item level or stats, does intellect play a big part in it as well? I've read that destro should aim for 20+% crit and 30+% haste. But that to me feels impossible if you want to get higher item level.

Deleted
    You can use the Black Harvest Discord Channel for Information.

The actual value of the stats are: (Credits to Notsthoughts)
    Pawn-String
    ( Pawn: v1: "Destro Not": Intellect=1, IsFist=-1000000, Indestructible=0.01, IsWarglaive=-1000000, MovementSpeed=0.01, IsShield=-1000000, HasteRating=1.22, MasteryRating=0.55, Versatility=0.56, IsPolearm=-1000000, IsGun=-1000000, IsOffHand=-1000000, Is2HMace=-1000000, Is2HAxe=-1000000, Leech=0.01, CritRating=0.83, IsBow=-1000000, IsMail=-1000000, IsPlate=-1000000, IsLeather=-1000000, Stamina=0.01, IsMace=-1000000, IsCrossbow=-1000000, Avoidance=0.01, Is2HSword=-1000000, IsAxe=-1000000 )

It isn't so that you should only stack haste but to a certain degree. Haste is the overall best stat.

I've determined that ~ 34% haste and 20%+ crit is where it's at. With the GCD that much haste puts your incin cast right at 1 second with backdraft. I am still looking to replace my mastery pieces with crit (only have about 3 left). I also juggle enchants/gems to tweak these as necessary.

I'm looking for some confirmation here from the community on this. It made sense to me.

Deleted
    What i have experienced, around 12k Haste (Buffed) is the sweetspot for Haste.
    After that you want as much Crit as you can get and don't take Mastery. Mastery is just a second RNG and you want consistent Damage and don't rely on luck.

Cant post Links yet but got Nythendra Mythic 99% Rank today, i can link it to you personal so you can get a clue out of it.

(Dratata - Blackmoore)

thanks guys, so do you think i should go for the stats over item level then? I have pawn etc but it only helps to a extent imo

Deleted
    Cant say it for sure, but i guess that with less ilvl and more haste you'll deal more damage overall. Specially when its so different with just the loss of 5ilvl

How much does intellect play into the stats?

Deleted
    Without numbers, Haste, Int, Crit, Vers ~ Mastery.

Basicly you want High Ilvl with Haste > Crit.

cheers for the help, fingers crossed i get better stats on item upgrades

What I'm reading in this thread is quite different from what I've seen suggested elsewhere.

From what I've read elsewhere, 25-30% haste is good, and once you reach that number you should stop prioritizing haste and start prioritizing ilevel. I was closing in on 39% haste before and just started dumping it for other stats, and saw a drastic improvement to my DPS.

I'll have to sim a bit more to see though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    What I'm reading in this thread is quite different from what I've seen suggested elsewhere.

From what I've read elsewhere, 25-30% haste is good, and once you reach that number you should stop prioritizing haste and start prioritizing ilevel. I was closing in on 39% haste before and just started dumping it for other stats, and saw a drastic improvement to my DPS.

I'll have to sim a bit more to see though.
    To be honest, all of this is wildly different depending on your talents, encounter, legendaries and trinkets. There is just no concrete one size fit all recommendation besides that you should have at least some reasonable amount of haste in the ballpark of 25% or so.

Deleted
    Started maxing out on mastery. It was the worst.

Haste > Crit seems more consistent