Warcrafts Story Climax beyond 7.1

At the present with the reveal of Night holds Finale and the revival of Illidan and his speech bring light to the where we ultimately are going.

Demon hunters much like Death knights introduction in their expansions are key to the story.

During the DH intro Illidan is sending his demon hunters to gain the Sargerite keystone so his illidari can invade and destroy Argus in a similar manner in the way they destroyed Nathreza the dreadlords honeworld. Legion worlds work similar to the nether were death there is a permanent demonic death. Archimonde was killed permanently as a result of the events of HFC as stated by the developers.

With Mythic guldan leaked audio reveling the extra phase to be avatar of sargeras as Illidan as the avatar we can assume Kiljaeden and argus as a zone and KJs palace as the finale raid is a likely destination. Expect to see familiar demons such as Prince Malchezar, Doom lord Kazzak, MalGanis, definetly Varimathras.

Legion was openly said to be 2 years with focused development. So we can probably expect at least two raid tiers. This leaves a possibility for the second tier being tomb of sargeras but the twist being Nzoth is the final boss. Its wildly hinted this expansion that we may finally see the final old god and his prison is supposedly close to surumar. In the former temple of Elune aka the tomb of sargeras. This was already hinted in the pre expansion audios of something dark and powerful being deeper in the temple. The pillars used on the tombs portal likely half way through the raid could chain into the second half being faceless and nzoth overwhelming the tomb from the dark depths or even a split tier raid like SSC and tk where we get the tomb and the nightmare city of Nyolotha the or potentially its broke into four tiers.

Why MX the mid expansion finale? Cthun and Yogg were Nzoth could be also. That and I see no prime candidate for a finale raid boss outside KJ. Nzoth fits the bill for mid tier and story so far says it very well could be.

Lastly and this is complete head cannon. I believe looking at sargeras soul possession of medivh and now illidan and the presence of avatars makes me wonder if ssargeras isn't completely disembodied since his fight with argwynn. His soul possession sounds an awful lot like what the pantheon tried to do with the azeroth watchers in their final moments when sargeras killed them.

Say this all happens. Say KJ and argus. Is destroyed with the vast majority of legion leadership and tens of millions of demons are forever dead and Nzoth is killed just like cthun and yogg.

Sargeras at this point CLEARLY has issues getting to azeroth if he even can. The Void lords can't do shit if their old god avatars are destroyed unless we have a significant multi decade timeskip.

With KJ and Nzoths death comes the ultimate downfall of the old gods of azeroth and the primary antagonist since the series was created if the Legion is annihilated by completing illidans original mission.

This pretty much leaves us after legion only left with Azhsara and some currently non existant new foes who do not exist in the story or previous lore yet contrary to the almost entirety of the story.

Any thoughts on what I said, any thoughts on were we are going of hypothetically these two events occur over legions lifetime.

While this is certainly possible, I can't imagine why they would turn what would be an obvious expansion into merely a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    While this is certainly possible, I can't imagine why they would turn what would be an obvious expansion into merely a patch.
    Because it's called Legion. The only person who can moonlight the finale of the Legion expansion is Kil'jaeden. Sargeras in his true form is unthinkable. Nevermind we already fight his avatar in nighthold.