Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    The sims, which I know should be taken with care, say otherwise.
    Sims have their uses, but they're pretty useless for cross class comparison and, as you say, should be handled with care.

Looking at recent logs, it does appear destro is underperforming compared to affliction and demo now. Considering how inflexible demo is, there is a possibility that affliction will rise up as the top overall warlock spec over the next week or so. And no I don't care for affliction so this annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    I agree with you but it also makes me question why Ornyx would actually use these kind of logs out of context to justify how Affliction is performing.
    Because it's easier to link log statistics than it is to objectively and intelligently interpret the data.

Now all this will be blasphemy incarnate to certain posters, which is why the ignore function is so useful.
    Wait, I can ignore your posts? Shit thanks for telling me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also good job OP, let's look at statistics from the first day of the patch, since every destro lock ever raids on day 1.
    Resident BM Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    Because it's easier to link log statistics than it is to objectively and intelligently interpret the data.
    I know that's not Ornyx's job to interpret said data but the fact he still brought it up makes me wonder how many other people at Blizzard would think this way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    Wait, I can ignore your posts? Shit thanks for telling me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also good job OP, let's look at statistics from the first day of the patch, since every destro lock ever raids on day 1.
    Yes warlocks are uniquely lower in number on day one compared to usual whereas no other classes are

Go on, say "wait until 7.2" you know you want to

Wait for what?
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Wait for what?
    Just wait for 8.0, trust me warlocks will be good then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    I agree with you but it also makes me question why Ornyx would actually use these kind of logs out of context to justify how Affliction is performing.
    It's a pure PR move to buy the design team more time before (more) people actually lose their shit. In its basic function, that post is very similar to the "we're collecting data/listening to feedback" blueposts. I'm pretty certain they're doing all that while taking their sweet time to contemplate what should be changed.

Yes warlocks are uniquely lower in number on day one compared to usual whereas no other classes are

MM hunters took a pretty big nose dive with day 1 logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    MM hunters took a pretty big nose dive with day 1 logs.
    Can you read sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    Just wait for 8.0, trust me warlocks will be good then.
    But we're good now :P

I know I was joking

Eeeeeeh, the crystal ball tells me I won't git gud till 8.2
    Resident BM Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    I know I was joking
    Don't you sass me

Deleted
    849 ilvl as affliction, doing 200k on single target and 500k on trash, I am happy.

Deleted
    The only way to buff our single target without making our cleave broken is buff our portals, or just rework Wreck Havoc into something else so we can be balanced properly

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    The only way to buff our single target without making our cleave broken is buff our portals, or just rework Wreck Havoc into something else so we can be balanced properly
    or just put something in out lvl100 row that has synergy with WH right now, like a buffed eradication or RE and balance our singletarget around it.
    i guess it would work with CD, but pls no, atleast remake it

Deleted
    They just gotta buff our single target spells more. Chaos Bolt hits like a wet noodle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    They just gotta buff our single target spells more. Chaos Bolt hits like a wet noodle.
    I really would love to see Chaos Bolt doing 7 digits instead of damage that melee instant attacks do at ilvl 830