Frost legendary combo question

I have the Koltira's newfound will and Toravon's Whiteout Bindings. I will have the 2 Legendary perk by the 2nd of November (didn't expect two legionaries this quickly so i delayed the upgrade for some reason) What would be the best talent set up and rotation using both of those? Ive been using 22331(2)3 Talent build currently. with Obliterate on single target and Frostsythe on 4+ targets.

I really wish Obliterate was Frost damage....

you have the 2 bis legs... gratz! your build is correct

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    I have the Koltira's newfound will and Toravon's Whiteout Bindings. I will have the 2 Legendary perk by the 2nd of November (didn't expect two legionaries this quickly so i delayed the upgrade for some reason) What would be the best talent set up and rotation using both of those? Ive been using 22331(2)3 Talent build currently. with Obliterate on single target and Frostsythe on 4+ targets.

I really wish Obliterate was Frost damage....
    Wrist screams for Icecap, which you have anyway for most situations.

Awesome, thanks for the input

I just got my first legendary a few minutes ago, http://www.wowhead.com/item=132366/k...-will&spec=252 too! I was surprised by how I got it. I had just finished up four WQ's in Azsuna and went to turn them in, found it in the box that the Court of Farondis gives you for completing the daily. Was not expecting that at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course i finally get a legendary and its the neck with the shield, its has great stats but...yeah, obviously would have much rather have gone with ANYTHING else

Grats on both of those! I've been enjoying frost a bit more after tueday in terms of damage.

Got the Frost helmet week 2 of Legion. Just looted the Frost bracers tonight. Both from Court of Farondis emissary caches. I'm on the hunt for the Oblit belt, now. HB hits REALLY hard for me with a relic and helmet buffing it. After buffs I've seen ~750k crits ST from Rime HB alone.

Got my 2nd legiondary yesterday, now got shield neck and Movespeed boots. Need to start stacking more haste cause the movespeed is nice, but damn if I don't want an actual dps upgrade.